Dr Ganeschandra Haldar

11th April 2013
Written by a patient at Wolverton Health Centre

Dr Haldar is the worst doctor I have ever seen he is dismissive and old fashioned. In 2007 i told him i was feeling so depressed i had considered suicide , he told me to go for a walk and get some exercise. His general incompetence resulted in my father passing away before his time and in considerable pain . He should be struck off !

31st July 2012
Written by a patient at Wolverton Health Centre

This Doctor listened to my complaints. Sent me for further investigations an MRI scan I'm now seeing consultants. Thank you

21st October 2009
Written by a patient at Wolverton Health Centre

Dr Haldar has always been an understanding person, he has a gentle personality, which can be very soothing if you are feeling all wound up about your current complaint! I have been seeing Dr Haldar for the last 20 + years and would heartily reccommend him to anyone who needs a doctor.

2nd December 2009
Written by a patient at Wolverton Health Centre

Does not listen. Arrogant. Ill tempered. I don't know who wrote the other review, I can only imagine it would be the doctor himself, or maybe his mother.