dr-frances-klemperer

Dr Frances Klemperer

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st July 2020

Talking to Dr Klemperer about my problems was very easy as she is such a warm and friendly doctor. I was reassured by her knowledge, experience and discussions, as I was unsure about the medication initially, however it has proven to be a life changing experience for me. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr Klemperer as a trustworthy and exceptional psychiatrist.

8th June 2020

Dr Klemperer is highly knowledgeable and experienced. This is obviously crucial but for me a doctor's personal qualities are equally important and Dr Klemperer is kind, caring and empathic. I had many questions and she was most patient and thorough in answering them. As well as wanting to look at possible medication, I also wanted to explore non-medication options.She was very open to this coming up with a range of useful and supportive strategies. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking help at a challenging time.

#sayThankYou

I have found Dr Klemperer's care very beneficial and look I forward to my sessions with her. Her kind, thorough, and decisive approach is what I needed at a difficult time. She gives time and attention to listen to her patients' needs. I am truly grateful for her support.

18th April 2020
#sayThankYou

Frances is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with. She is respectful of how I want to manage my care, and she provides thoughtful solutions, unlike other providers I've seen in the past. I really appreciate how she makes me feel like I'm a partner with her in working through my mental illness. I highly recommend her.

16th April 2020
11th March 2020

Dr Klemperer was wonderful in listening and understanding my condition; considering and adapting the most suitable treatment. Wonderful and the thank you

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Frances Klemperer was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Psychiatry

I studied medicine at Cambridge University and Guy’s Hospital, London. I trained in psychiatry at Guy’s Hospital, where I conducted award-winning research, publishing in the British Medical Journal and the British Journal of Psychiatry. In addition, I hold the Institute of Psychiatry's qualification in cognitive behavioural therapy, a field in which I am recognised by the Royal College of Psychiatrists as having special expertise. This combined knowledge of psychiatry and psychotherapy allows me to make comprehensive assessments of my patients’ life difficulties. I have worked as a consultant psychiatrist in London and Brussels, with over 20 years experience as a consultant in general adult psychiatry. I practice in the NHS in Westminster and in Kensington and Chelsea, am an honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at Imperial College and have an independent practice. I aim always to collaborate closely with my patients to properly understand their particular situation and to actively work with them to develop the most appropriate and effective long-term therapeutic plan. Areas of interest Anxiety disorders (panic disorder, phobias, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, PTSD); Mood disorders (depression, dysthymia and bipolar disorder); Psychosis (including schizophrenia); ADHD.

Nearest Psychiatrists