Dr Frances Fieldhouse

1st August 2015
Written by a patient at The Abingdon Surgery

I was seen by Dr Fieldhouse for the very first time last week. The first time ever a Doctor has waited at their door to welcome me in - such a little thing but really made me feel I was welcome to have my allocated time with her. She was very professional, listened to everything I had to say, answered my questions and put me at ease. When my blood test results came back she phoned me promptly and explained my course of treatment...again answering my questions with patience and understanding. I feel quite lucky that she's my new GP..... I just hope she doesn't leave now that i've found a great Doctor!

20th June 2015
Written by a patient at The Abingdon Surgery

Excellent doctor. She is always respectful, caring and knowledgeable. Dr Fieldhouse always waits for you with a door wide open and lets you in that I find very helpful as I often come with a buggy. She has been fantastic with my kids and always puts me at ease when I have worries about my daughters' health. Dr Fieldhouse takes you seriously and answers your questions thoroughly. She takes time and makes you feel important as a patient. I can't be happier to have her as our family doctor.

28th November 2014
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Centre

I want to recognise Dr Fieldhouse for the outstanding care I've recieved during a time of acute gynaecological challenges. Every time I have needed advice or support I have had access to Dr Fieldhouse, either face to face or by phone consultation and her continuity of care has been exemplary. She has enabled me to manage my care as much a possible, has treated me with respect and never made me feel stupid when I've been worried.