Dr Firas Amjad Al-Niaimi

• Dermatology

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

I was very pleased with my consultation and treatment received by Dr. Al-Niaimi. He was very professional and caring.

7th April 2016
Written by a carer at St Thomas' Hospital

My partner visited Dr. Al-Niaimi after visiting 2 dermatologists who were unable to sort her problem out. It took Dr. Al-Niaimi few minutes to get to the bottom of the problem and she is delighted with the treatment. Very competent and polite.

6th April 2016
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

I am very pleased with my cheek fillers done by Dr.Al-Niaimi. His approach is artistic and did a great job with a very natural look. I recommend him strongly.

16th March 2016
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

Dr Al-Niaimi is the one Dr I can fully trust with my lip filler. I have been seeing him at sk:n Clinics for 2 years now and have never been happier! I constantly get comments on how natural they look which is exactly what I wanted as I was terrified of the 'duck look'. I have recommended Dr Al-Niaimi to my friends and family knowing they will be in safe hands!

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

Dr. Al-Niaimi is a very professional and competent doctor who delivered a great service for me. I have seen him several times and he has always been curteous to me.

Nearest Dermatologists