Dr Fiona Lamb

5th September 2016

didn't feel a thing

19th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Lamb gave me great reassurance and confidence before my recent hip replacement operation.She listened to all my concerns, and I was not made to feel hurried or a nuisance. In the pre - operation anaesthetic room she again explained in detail all that she needed to do to me , which I found very helpful A very big Thank you to her

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Lamb listened to my concerns about going under a full anaesthetic following a previous bad experience and explained my options. I opted for an epidural and sedation following her advice.

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Lamb introduced herself prior to my surgery, this gave me a name to a face and put me at ease. She listen to my needs and concerns not being good at taking anasthetics and was able to reassure me that everything was going to be fine. This is the second time she has been there for me and I would recommend her to other going forward. Other Doctors could learn from her.

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr lamb was very informative and gave me great confidence before my operation.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists