Dr Fiona Lamb

• Anaesthetics and ITU

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

I have now been anaesthetised twice by Dr Lamb and each time found her easy manner and willingness to clearly answer my questions, reassuring. I was an NHS patient but believe Dr Lamb treated me the same as all her patients. Thank you, Dr Lamb, for looking after me before, during and after surgery.

5th September 2016

didn't feel a thing

19th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Lamb gave me great reassurance and confidence before my recent hip replacement operation.She listened to all my concerns, and I was not made to feel hurried or a nuisance. In the pre - operation anaesthetic room she again explained in detail all that she needed to do to me , which I found very helpful A very big Thank you to her

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Lamb listened to my concerns about going under a full anaesthetic following a previous bad experience and explained my options. I opted for an epidural and sedation following her advice.

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Lamb introduced herself prior to my surgery, this gave me a name to a face and put me at ease. She listen to my needs and concerns not being good at taking anasthetics and was able to reassure me that everything was going to be fine. This is the second time she has been there for me and I would recommend her to other going forward. Other Doctors could learn from her.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists