Dr Fiona Karet

• Nephrology

28th May 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I am receiving great care from this professional. She listens to everything I say and is in the process of following up all of my symptoms and diagnosing the results of my tests. She is determined to get to the bottom of my medical issues and I am confident that she is doing all she can in persuing a successful outcome. Thoroughly recommend this individual.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Professor Karet has been my consultant for the last 10 years. She has always made be feel welcome and valued. She is always frank with me about my condition, health and lifestyle. She is extremely knowledgeable and up to date with all relevant and ongoing research, and informs me of the outcomes. I will miss the rapport we have built up over the years as I transfer my care to someone closer to my new home.

14th March 2019
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Seemed totally in comand of the information reuqired about a rare disease and reassured us that things would improve.

25th July 2018
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Great care and makes time for us as well as teaching a student.

Nearest Nephrologists