Share review of Dr Ferhat Uddin

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

6th April 2020

I met with Dr Uddin at a very low point during my menopause. She actively listened as I explained my on going symptoms and despair. The most important thing she did was to validate my symptoms and thoughts. She explained that I had options and ensured that I was aware of the pros and cons before allowing me to consider my next steps and reach a mutual decision. Although the menopause and HRT are not her speciality I felt confident in her ability to make the right decisions for me both medically and personally and I have appreciated her honesty and transparency on her levels of understanding such a complex subject. Dr Uddin has always followed up with me via the telephone or in person after blood tests etc to ensure that I am making the right progress and also to ensure that the correct protocols are adhered to from a medical prospective. The personal progress I have made since first meeting with Dr Uddin is astounding. During a time when friends, family and my partner could not comprehend how I was/am feeling, It was so comforting to know that I could speak freely with Dr Uddin and she would show compassion without judgement whilst remaining professional. I’m hoping that in the next few months, after the final tweeks of medication, I will be back to being myself, all with great thanks to a great doctor. Thank you.