Dr Faye Parker

18th April 2018
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Dr Parker is an extremely good Dr and an asset to stokesley health centre. I have seen her several times over the years and have always found her to be knowledgeable and supportive. I have found she listens very well and therefore has been able to find the best solutions for me. I feel able to trust her decision making whilst at the same time I feel I keep an active participant in my care.

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Always able to get an appointment. Dr. Parker is always pleasant, always smiling. Listens well and makes the whole experience comfortable. You come out feeling really good.

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

A very approachable, kind, knowledgeable and empathic doctor. I would trust her judgement, and despite pressures on the primary care system I am never made to feel hurried, or wasting her valuable clinical time. Also a mention for the reception staff, who were helpful, pleasant and courteous. Thank you it is appreciated.

8th March 2016
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Dr Parker is extremely knowledgeable, reassuring and has a fantastic ability to explain things in a understandable manner.

4th December 2015
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Called in because my wife had palpitations. Immediately given an ECG then straight in to see doctor. Tremendous care and absolutely efficient