Dr Faye Parker

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

A very approachable, kind, knowledgeable and empathic doctor. I would trust her judgement, and despite pressures on the primary care system I am never made to feel hurried, or wasting her valuable clinical time. Also a mention for the reception staff, who were helpful, pleasant and courteous. Thank you it is appreciated.

8th March 2016
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Dr Parker is extremely knowledgeable, reassuring and has a fantastic ability to explain things in a understandable manner.

4th December 2015
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Called in because my wife had palpitations. Immediately given an ECG then straight in to see doctor. Tremendous care and absolutely efficient

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

I agree totally with the patient review of 10th December 2014. In addition I would add that Dr Parker continues to impress me with her up to date medical knowledge. Many times she has been way ahead of her colleagues with knowledge of new tests, procedures etc. She also often suggests simple home remedies that can be used to good effect and is not afraid of 'thinking outside the box'.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Stokesley Surgery

Dr Parker has an lovely manner with patients, and is a good listener and discusses all aspects of the treatment plan. I feel she is an excellent clinician and always considers my wellbeing, and a contingency plan in the event of a particular treatment proving ineffective. I would fully trust her clinical practice and judgement, and is an gold standard primary care clinician. I would recommend her to other patients, and the surgery is well run and other clinicians such as nurses and reception staff are helpful and courteous. Thank you for your kindness and support since joining the practice.