Dr Faith Garise

13th February 2017
Written by a carer at Foxhayes Practice

Did not listen, did not show compassionate, implied we were wasting NHS money by requesting a Just in case kit for my father whom was dying with cancer. Refused to believe me when I said my father had COPD. Refused to offer oxygen or tell us how to source it when my father was clearly in need of it - he died two days later. Doctor Garise said she could here him stringing a sentence together in the background of the call therefore he didn't need oxygen. She was the locum doctor and was dreadful.sadly- the very next day this same doctor was covering at the hospital and again showed resistance to supporting us- didn't want to supply prescription or paperwork for just in case kit and again didn't help source oxygen ...my father died the next day and we were unable to make him more comfortable with oxygen. She was a disgrace of a doctor and I will make a formal complaint.

Short link to review Dr Faith Garise: http://iwgc.net/ege2z