Dr Eugenie McCreanor

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Road Surgery

Admittedly I was 3 minutes late for my appointment. But she refused to see me. What is so hilarious about this is that on the numerous times me and my partner attend here, we are seen 10-20 minutes late every single time without fail. So to turn a patient away from an appointment for the sake of 3-5 minutes I find incredible. It is any excuse to clear the schedule, not only did I note down the very important reason of why I needed to see a Doctor, to just turn a patient away for the sake of 3-5 minutes is incredibly unprofessional and quite frankly lazy. There was 1 other person in reception waiting and my appointment time slot was 10 minutes so I was still within that window on where she could of seen me. I wont be booking with this doctor again, and clearly the staff knew at reception that this Doctor in particular is not very reasonable.

11th September 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Road Surgery

Dr McCreanor always takes a genuine interest in my health. She listens intently without rushing me. She answers my questions, explains things fully and gives good advice. She is an amazing lady.