Dr Euan J Cameron

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

26th August 2019

A very positive and helpful experience. I was in the hands of a pleasant and highly competent specialist,who combined professional/scientific rigour with practical skills, all to a positive outcome. Thoroughly recommended without reservation.

8th August 2019

From the moment he came to greet me in the waiting room and invited me into the consulting room, his warm, friendly and professional manner put me at ease. He listened well, asked questions and gave explanations in a way that I, as a non medical professional, could understand well. The consultation was not rushed, no question was 'too daft' and the follow up letter captured accurately the entire consultation. I came out more informed and confident that I had expected to. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Cameron.

24th July 2019

Dr Cameron came highly recommended by his colleagues, straight away building trust. From the first consultancy with him, he took time to listen and ask questions, compiling notes and reviewing the discussion. Follow up meetings to start tests and analyse the results were full, with plenty of time given to answer my queries. His calm approach is great for those who have concerns about their health and want to know more, but also for anyone who is nervous.

22nd May 2019

WOW what can I say about Dr Cameron, I've had asthma for 38 years and met a few consultants along the way, but Dr Cameron really stands out from the crowd, with such knowledge and compassion. After a few years of being unstable, he has finally got me back on track to living a full life again. I would urge anyone who is struggling to control their asthma to see Dr Cameron you won't be disappointed, he really does care and goes out of his way for his patients.

13th March 2019

I am completing this feedback 12 months after my initial consultation as the medication Dr Cameron prescribed has alleviated the asthmatic/cough symptoms I was suffering and has allowed me a full recovery back to normal health and full exercise. Dr Cameron was very pleasant, a good listener and made an accurate diagnosis. I would highly recommend him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists