dr-euan-j-cameron

Written by a private patient at BMI King's Park Hospital
21st April 2021

Dr Cameron was a first class consultant. He took time to listen to what I was saying. During his examination and general discussion with me it became apparent I have an extremely rare genetic condition which after having the same symptoms for 30 years has never been recognised. As it is so rare he explained in great detail the symptoms and effects it will have on me and my family. He did this in a genuinely caring and understanding manner. He put all the processes in place for the future not just for me but for the family. I cannot recommend Dr Cameron highly enough and would not hesitate seeing him in the future if required. He has made my future so much more positive. Thank you!

Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital
9th January 2021

Dr. Cameron is an excellent Doctor who I would highly recommend! He was kind, efficient, and professional during the entire appointment. Was able to address my questions and concerns in a way I could understand and walk away feeling confident he understood me as well. Incredibly pleased with the way the appointment was handled, I received a detailed overview of the appointment which allows me to have a better understanding of my health overall. Very patient and willing to work as a team to ensure the right things are done, but still listening to the questions I had - never felt as though I was being dismissed, or ignored! His answers were all very honest and direct which I appreciated so much! No doubt about it, if you are considering making an appointment with Dr. Cameron, it is definitely worth it!

15th January 2021
Response from Dr Euan J Cameron

Many thanks for posting your review, it is very much appreciated. Dr Cameron

• Internal (General) Medicine