Dr Euan J Cameron

• Chest Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th July 2018
Written by a patient at Forth Valley Royal Hospital

I felt completely at ease with Dr Cameron and he listened attentively during the appointment. He was very thorough and clearly explained everything.

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I seen this doctor at Kings Park. I would recommend him totally. He was extremely professional in everything he did for me and took time explaining things.

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I found his communication skills and ongoing follow up of my consultation with relevant other disciplines / NHS departments to be excellent.

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I felt I was in good hands right from the start with Dr Cameron. He listened to my account of my condition and to what was required to get me assessed as fit to return to work. He arranged the required tests, oversaw them, and saw me to explain the results. He wrote a letter to accompany the test results, checking with me that the test results and the letter would be sufficient to meet the requirements of the Civil Aviation Authority. He also took time during this process to liaise with my company Doctor. The outcome was a total success and I have now returned to work as an Airline Pilot with no medical restrictions on my licence,

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I felt I was in good hands right from the start with Dr Cameron. He listened to my account of my condition, and to what was required to get me assessed as fit to return to work. He arranged the required tests, was there to oversee them, and saw me on completion to explain the results. He wrote a letter to accompany the test results and checked with me that the results and his letter would be sufficient to meet the requirements of the Civil Aviation Authority. He also took time during this period to liaise with my company Doctor. The outcome was a total success, and I have now returned to work, with no medical restrictions, as an Airline Pilot.

« 1 2 3 4 »