dr-euan-j-cameron

14th January 2020

From the second I met Dr Euan Cameron I felt totally at ease I was treated with professioanalism and care and I felt in safe hands throughout all aspects of my consultation. Dr Cameron described in simple terms making things very easy for me to understand. Thankyou for listening and being thorough in your examination and making things happen quickly.

Written by a patient at Forth Valley Royal Hospital
13th January 2020

Dr Cameron was very knowedgeable with regards to allergies and provide a great deal of insight and feedback with regards to the symtoms I experienced. He took a very collaborative approach to identifying to root cause and worked closely with my GP, which was not only extremely convenient for me but also ensured all involved were kept updated and future care plan agreed.

26th August 2019

A very positive and helpful experience. I was in the hands of a pleasant and highly competent specialist,who combined professional/scientific rigour with practical skills, all to a positive outcome. Thoroughly recommended without reservation.

8th August 2019

From the moment he came to greet me in the waiting room and invited me into the consulting room, his warm, friendly and professional manner put me at ease. He listened well, asked questions and gave explanations in a way that I, as a non medical professional, could understand well. The consultation was not rushed, no question was 'too daft' and the follow up letter captured accurately the entire consultation. I came out more informed and confident that I had expected to. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Cameron.

24th July 2019

Dr Cameron came highly recommended by his colleagues, straight away building trust. From the first consultancy with him, he took time to listen and ask questions, compiling notes and reviewing the discussion. Follow up meetings to start tests and analyse the results were full, with plenty of time given to answer my queries. His calm approach is great for those who have concerns about their health and want to know more, but also for anyone who is nervous.

• Internal (General) Medicine