Dr Euan J Cameron

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I have seen Dr Cameron 3 times now and have great confidence in him. He arranged all the necessary tests and when he had the results explained them all to me and wrote a long report to my GP ,who was also very impressed with his care and thoroughness.He is very knowledgeable in his subject and has given me the best treatment available. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for the best advice from a caring specialist.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

You can call me any afternoon next week

16th March 2018

Any time today

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I was at ease straight away with Dr CAMERON he explained every thing in great detail to me about my illness and what he was going to do he asked if I needed anything else explained he was very thourah and would recommend him

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I was most impressed. Dr Cameron listened carefully to my explanation of my symptoms, set up a programme of tests, and wrote a long and detailed letter to my GP, copy to myself. I was given great confidence. Once the test results were available he diagnosed a quite rare condition - one that apparently often gets mis-diagnosed. He then outlined possible treatment options. I was impressed by his knowledge, as well as his communication skills. I have 100% confidence in Dr Cameron's ability, commitment and care.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists