Dr Euan J Cameron

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Forth Valley Royal Hospital

Dr Cameron has a relaxed manner which helps to put patients at ease when describing the symptoms of their illness. He is thorough in his questioning to enable him to elicit sufficient information to enable him to make a correct diagnosis, and recommend appropriate necessary treatment/next steps.

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

Dr Cameron took time to put me at ease as a patient and explain thoroughly the procedures involved in my diagnosis and treatment. He went out of his way to answer all my questions directly and in simple terms avoiding medical jargon where possible. I felt confident in his knowledge and experience and would have no hesitation in recommending him further. My two consultations were followed up with detailed reports and recommendations for both myself and my GP.

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

Dr Cameron made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He was very thorough and explained everything a great detail. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I consulted Dr Cameron twice and was reassured by his calm manner and thorough approach. He listened attentively as I explained my symptoms and, following my CT scan, he gave a detailed explanation of the results. I was happy with the advice he offered as to the way forward. I would have no hesitation consulting Dr Cameron again should this be necessary.

8th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I found that Doctor Cameron to say the least excellent in explaining the tests etc I had been through and the outcome in detail I felt very comfortable and was able to ask many questions to which Doctor Cameron answered in a way that made me feel very comfortable. From the moment I entered Doctor Cameron surgery I felt as though I was under the care of a professional caring doctor who explained in detail what was the cause of the problems I was having. Complete trust in Doctor Cameron !

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists