Dr Euan J Cameron

• Chest Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

7th October 2018
Written by a patient at Forth Valley Royal Hospital

As a patient seeking medical treatment by any Medical practitioner, you may feel apprehensive. First impressions are important to make you feel at ease. Dr Euan Cameron has all the kind of professional qualities, and manner. Demonstrating his attentiveness to not just medical issues, but also to you as an individual, taking care to explain everything in clear terms. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Euan Cameron for all the above qualities! Either as a private or, National Health Service. Paul W Baxter

3rd September 2018
Written by a carer at Forth Valley Royal Hospital

Dr Cameron immediately put my wife at ease with his attentive listening and polite manner, he drew out all the information he required in a quite relaxing way which made it very easy for my wife and myself to understand the medical prognosis. We had expected quite a trialling interview but came away very much relaxed and informed.

3rd September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

This was a relaxing appointment. I was listened to and given a thorough examination and came away reassured. There was also a follow up plan in place. I was cared for as a whole person and not just a section of me in isolation.

5th July 2018
Written by a patient at Forth Valley Royal Hospital

I felt completely at ease with Dr Cameron and he listened attentively during the appointment. He was very thorough and clearly explained everything.

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I seen this doctor at Kings Park. I would recommend him totally. He was extremely professional in everything he did for me and took time explaining things.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »