Dr Estelle James

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Dr James is caring and understanding,especially with my husband who has memory problems.Nothing is too much trouble for her.When I could not get through to Choose annd Book she did it for me.I try always to see Dr.James as I feel confident in her hands. Ann and Cyril Tomline

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Dr James is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is extremely empathetic and I feel fully supported by her especially after my recent diagnosis of Bladder Cancer and the accompanying unpleasant side effects of BCG treatment.

3rd January 2015

Once again outstanding consultation

15th December 2014
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Dr James is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is kind, knowledgeable, and a very good listener. I trust her opinion / advice completely and feel lucky to be under her care.

7th December 2014
Written by a patient at Clifton Hampden Surgery

Dr James is an amazing doctor... the best I have ever experienced. She is kind, patient, thoughtful and extremely thorough. She always allows plenty of time to talk through problems and listens very carefully. I had been ill for over a year and she came up with a solution on my first visit to her. Her empathy and sincerity makes her an outstanding doctor.