Dr Esme Hadfield

18th December 2018

Dr Hadfield is just awesome. Totally objective, super supportive and quick to identify and react to any patient challenges. Just one consultation with Dr Hadfield makes you feel like you have known her for life. She is simply marvellous. Thank you Dr Hadfield. Maxine and Mike

30th August 2018

I spoke to Dr Hadfield in a telephone consultation, and she was really lovely, listened and explained all possible options to me. She was great in indicating her professional opinion without pressuring me to make any decisions that didn't suit. I was very reassured by her call - thank you.

15th March 2018

Best doctor I've the pleasure of meeting.

6th September 2008

Dr. Esme Hadfield works at University Medical Centre being attached to Birmingham University. She is the most caring doctor I have ever experienced which is important to me as I have MS plus Ischaemic Heart Disease and am hearing impaired but more importantly I am a gay man. There is not one ounce of homophobia about this doctor being easy to talk to about matters of sexuality. She will always return telephone calls and even telephones off the cuff to enquire about health. Not only a great doctor but a wonderful human being so comes highly recommended.

Short link to review Dr Esme Hadfield: http://iwgc.net/e4kv