Dr Ernest Gralton

• Psychiatry

1st September 2016
Written by a carer at St Andrew's Healthcare

Dr Gralton is a very experienced clinician who successfully diagnosed our child after they had deteriorated over 11 months in another hospital. His communication is excellent. He phoned me up, explained his thinking and the course of treatment he proposed. He is right up to date with his clinical knowledge. Our child then recovered under his care and is now discharged. During their stay in hospital several other consultants were appointed and then left, but he supervised their care of our child ensuring continuity. He remained in touch with me as required, which was helpful to the whole family. His staff are also well motivated and work well as a team which is very important.

3rd May 2016
Written by a carer at St Andrew's Healthcare

I would like to Highly Recommend the Consultant - Dr Ernest Gralton Who has been Responsible for the Care of my Son A - Who has been under Section 3 of the Mental Health Act - Dr Gralton has provided Excellent Communication and Care regarding my Son being an Inpatient at St Andrews Hospital - No Parent ever would wish for their Child/Adolescent to be an Inpatient within a Mental Health Hospital - But the Care - Compassion - Good Communication with The Consultant and his Team has been Amazing in a very Difficult and Very Hard Situation - With a Very Difficult Patient- My Personal Thanks therefore goes out to Dr Gralton and the Whole Team on Bailey Ward who have Preserved with My Son and Provided Quality Care ... Thank You All Lisa Goodwin Parent very Humbled that you have kept my Son Safe and Have Provided Excellent Care .

13th February 2016
Written by a carer at St Andrew's Healthcare

Dr. Gralton has made a massive difference to my sons and indeed my life as his father for the first time in over 10years of unsuccessfully trying to get help. Dr. Gralton listened to us and by trying to understand what was happening to him has given the help and diagnosis he needed . Now as a teenager the improvements are unbelievable good with help and support my son and me can live a much more normal and settled life . Cannot thank or praise Dr. Gralton enough. He is a man with vision. Gary

Nearest Psychiatrists