Dr Engelbert Puschmann

• Psychiatry
  • Neurology

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Bdas

I cannot agree more with the other positive reviews. Dr Puschmann is probably one of the most caring and attentive doctors next to my GP. I'm sure there are more like him. The NHS is a better institution thanks to his incredibly Bly hard work and dedication. He has a naturally calming temperament and listens incredibly well to patients' and families' concerns. Time does not appear to rushed when meeting him. Moreover he is more than happy to catch up by phone. Private care would have a long distance to travel to rival his commitment. Thank you!

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Bdas

DR Pushmann is a fantastic Doctor , he treats you like a human being ,and not like some crazy lunatic! i I saw him for a number of years after a major nervous breakdown and he aided my recovery by being a good listener and was able to ease my trauma and anxiety after my experience of being held in a mental health unit against my will. He is excellent in guiding you back to lead a normal life and is a credit to the NHS and they are very lucky to have someone with so much empathy and compassion . Other mental health Doctors and nurses could learn so much from him .

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Bdas

Yes Dr puschmann is a great doctor. Really talented. He has an innate gift for the job.

13th October 2016
Written by a patient at Bdas

Dr puschmann is a great man. He is the only doctor who I will see and work with.This man has never let me down he has been there for me when I was good but he was more there for me when I wasn't feeling so good ..I am not shy in saying I have been at my lowest point and Dr puschmann has been there to help he listens to you . You are a person to him not just a NHS number he's has worked with me for 3 years now and he is still helping me I do see him he does phone me to find out how I am doing he knows I am low before I do I know I can talk to him even when I am set what a great man and wow he does work for the NHS thank u doctor for all your help and anyone who needs hrlp don't be scared just speak to some one it does help but the mental health department need more money and funds given thank you Dr puschmann FROM GRAHAM STANDISH...

Short link to review Dr Engelbert Puschmann: http://iwgc.net/egooj