Dr Emma Wismayer

5th June 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Wismayer deserves all the above stars and more.She is kind ,compassionate,listens to what you have to say and really wants to help. I cannot recommend her highly enough.It's just a shame she's not there more often.

24th March 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Fortunately I do not have to attend a Doctor very often and although I have been a patient at The Balmoral Surgery for about ten years I have only had need to go there on a few occasions. The surgery was always clean and, since the move to the new premises a while ago, it is now top class. I have seen several of the other Doctors at the practice and today I consulted Dr Emma Wisemyer for the first time. She was very helpful, and after making her diagnosis of the two problems that I had attended the surgery about, she clearly explained the causes and the treatments that would be needed. She was very concise and pleasant, even to the extent of apologizing for the fact that she may have rushed me a bit so as to get through the consultation because apparently there is only ten minutes allotted for each patient visit. I suppose that I should have realised this and worked out that two subjects took up more time . I did feel sorry, because there was no question about the fact that she had not given me enough time, and the last thing that I wanted was to put her under any pressure. Doctors have enough to cope with without the worry of having to meet targets whatever they may be. I know we are, these days, told that there is a shortage of General parishioners and the Health Service is under a lot of pressure, well targets will not help to ameliorate the problem. The NHS is a tremendous asset to the UK and putting the staff under duress will not help clinicians to treat patients any better, in fact it will only have a retrograde effect for everyone. Balmoral and its staff are fantastic but the close parameters that are laid down can only be acceptable on a mechanical production line, and are not suitable when it comes to managing people.

Short link to review Dr Emma Wismayer: http://iwgc.net/eeey2