Dr Emma Sherwood

1st February 2016
Written by a patient at The Calverton Practice

Dr Sherwood is an amazing GP. She makes you feel relaxed and she really listens to you. I am so happy that she is my doctor!

3rd March 2015
Written by a patient at The Calverton Practice

I visited Dr sherwood as my normal Dr wasn't available at the end of 2013. After Suffering with depression most of my adult life I finally plucked up courage to gain help and couldn't of received any better care than I did from Dr sherwood. After diagnosing my condition she helped me recieve help from external councillors and organisations before giving me medication to combat my illness. Throughout my treatment she gave me the freedom to make my own decisions with my treatment in a relaxed professional manner advising the pros and cons of all situations,this made me feel totally at ease during a very difficult time of my life. 15months on and I've just had my medication lowered with a view to stopping my medication all together, and I've never felt better! Only time will tell if I'm "cured"! But I know in the future if I spot the signs of depression returning and I can't cope I'll have the confidence to contact Dr sherwood to put things right!! Dr sherwood is a credit to the calverton practice and the medical profession as a whole and since first visiting she has become my "full time" doctor and also my wife and children's, and I know we couldn't be in better hands!

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Calverton Practice

I think Dr sherwood always goes above and beyond great care when ever I have needed advice. She always fills me with hope. I wish all doctors would be as good as her!