Dr Emma O'Donovan

• Haematology

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I've been seeing Dr Emma O'Donovan throughout my pregnancy. I have found her to be disrespectful, ignorant, unknowledgeable, lacking in perspective, compassion and unresponsive. In appointments she has been on her phone, reading another patients notes and eating. Does not want to take ownership or show any leadership and like to blame other people e.g. too many cooks etc etc... Taking time to listen to patients, showing an interest in their needs and their illness would make a vast improvement.

12th February 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I have been seeing Emma for over 2 years now. One of the best Doctors I have seen. Helpful, listens and very supportive. Highly reccomend.

28th January 2017
Written by a patient at Crawley Hospital

I have been seeing Dr O'Donovan for over three years now and it's always a pleasure to see her. I know that she is very busy but she seems to have unlimited time to spend with you. She listens to all you have to say, she makes suggestions regarding treatment, and explains things thoroughly. Could she improve in any way? I fail to see how.

Nearest Haematologists