Dr Emma Hughes

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Efficient, friendly, kind, thorough.

30th January 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Dr Emma was really kind, caring and helped to reassure me when I had found lump. She showed me that I did not need to worry and allayed my fears.

26th September 2015
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Emma Hughes performed scans and biopsies during my treatment at Hillingdon hospital for breast cancer. She was informative, answered my questions and completely put me at ease during a very difficult time. I found her to be honest and straightforward which made me feel completely confident in her care.

13th March 2015
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

What a lovely lady! Very caring and treated me with the utmost dignity.

4th March 2015
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

I was seen by Dr Hughes last summer during a very stressful cancer diagnosis, she was extremely kind and caring and made me feel very relaxed and looked after in her clinic. I felt she was genuinely concerned and showed great compassion to me. I would not hesitate to see her again or recommend her. The NHS should be proud to have her as a consultant, I don't think she could improve on her care to her patients she listened and gave me fantastic help and advice during my time in the clinic.

Short link to review Dr Emma Hughes: http://iwgc.net/efsv3