Written by a private patient at The Chiltern Hospital - part of Circle Health Group
19th January 2023

I was under the care of Dr Emma Hughes a few days ago. The care I received was exceptional. Despite it being a very stressful and worrying time, I was immediately put at ease. Dr Hughes is highly professional, knowledgeable, empathetic and easy to talk to. All these positive attributes made me feel extremely at ease and know I was in excellent hands. The procedure Dr Hughes carried out was painless and every part of the procedure was explained step by step. I feel very privileged to have her as my doctor and I cannot recommend her more highly.

8th September 2020

A professional service where you are put at ease from the start of treatment and throughout. Would highly recommend Emma. Her expertise in this field is second to none.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
3rd September 2020

I visited Dr Emma Hughes a few weeks ago and can honestly say that my experience with her was with the upmost professionalism and the recurs were amazing.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
2nd September 2020

One of the most professional doctors I have experienced. Explained everything in such detail that you feel at ease throughout the whole appointment.

Written by a member of staff at The Chiltern Hospital - part of Circle Health Group
8th November 2019

As a surgeon, Dr Emma Hughes writes the best ENT reports I have come across. No sitting on the fence, no waffle, just clear, precise surgery focused reporting. Brilliant and correct in all cases. An absolutely fantastic radiologist and needs to recognised as such. Thank you again.