Dr Emily Foster

18th December 2019

Dr. Foster is a great professional! I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she was very understanding, supportive and caring, giving great advice and support. Had follow up with her today, again great care and advice, happy to talk, perfect manners and a very caring doctor! : )

28th March 2019

Dr Foster correctly diagnosed the shingles in my right eye and got me prompt hospital treatment . For which I thank her . I was very impressed by her .

7th February 2019

When she suddenly looks at her screen and pretends to type......that mean you have overstayed your welcome and you are dismissed. You feel like you have really put her out and that you are stupid for coming to see the doctor! Somebody needs to have a quite chat about manors and etiquette! All I can put it down to is her profession and status has gone to her head?

Written by a patient at Wivenhoe Surgery
6th September 2017

Seemed confused by what my problem was Didn't seem to have much knowledge kept asking her questions Gave me unhelpful advise I Just wasted my time as it was short notice only Doctor avalible

7th July 2017

A trifle deadpan, a smile would have lifted the consultation, and I wasn't quite sure when it had ended because Doctor Foster became engrossed in her screen, so I took the hint ! None-the-less, she was efficient and objective

Short link to review Dr Emily Foster: http://iwgc.net/eg8xh