Dr Emamoke Ubogu

29th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Swan Medical Centre

The visit to the doctor today was very good, as he listened to be and pointed me in the right direction to help further with my health problems. Great doctor really listens properley.

19th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Swan Medical Centre

Dr Ubogu has an extremely professional approach coupled with the ability to show great care and sensitivity. He has steered me through some difficult times and has offered continuous support.

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Swan Medical Centre

DR Umbogu Is always sensitive supportive easy to talk to .He listens and takes his time . He seems to know me as a person but is very professional in his approach . I have been always been able to see him or talk to him when wanting an appointment. He has given me to great support in my latest bout of treatment .

23rd October 2015
Written by a patient at The Swan Medical Centre

Dr Ubogu was friendly and talked to me like a human, he also made small talk taking an interest in me. The service I recieved was prompt and explained to me, having been a patient of the centre for many years they continue to go from strength to strength with the recent improvements.

15th October 2015
Written by a patient at The Swan Medical Centre

Service at the Swan Medical Centre has improved over the last few years after teething problems. I have had the pleasure of consulting with all the resident GP's and have faith in them all. Dr Ubogu stepped in to replace the GP that I had known for 30 years and the change over was seamless and comfortable. I recommend the Centre when ever asked about GP services.