Dr Ellen Tomlinson

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at Coachmans Medical Practice

Dr Tomlinson always goes out of her way to make her patients feel that they are important, and is extremely thorough in what she does. Nothing I put into words here could possibly do justice to how much I appreciate her kind words and actions while I have been in her care. Thank you, Dr Tomlinson!

9th November 2015
Written by a carer at Coachmans Medical Practice

I took my daughter to see Dr. Ellen Tomlinson and I was very satisfied with the way she thoroughly examined my daughter and I felt confident that my daughter was receiving the best care....All this she did with an air of warmth and kindness that alone in my view was enough to kick start the healing process.A very kind and a very good Doctor!

13th March 2015

Dr Tomlinson is the best doctor I have ever had

9th March 2015
Written by a patient at Coachmans Medical Practice

She is the best doctor I ever been too and she would listen to you and she knows what she's doing I always feel good when I see her I wish all the doctors was like her

9th March 2015
Written by a patient at Coachmans Medical Practice

Dr Tomlison always listens, she talks you through the illness.I know that when i come to see her,that i will be treated with respect.