Dr Elizabeth Dex

• Plastic surgery

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Dr Elizabeth Dex was absolutely great and my surgery was absolutely brilliant. She is helpful, caring and very professional in every way. She was also easy to talk to and to ask questions and get straightforward replies. I would thoroughly recommend Ms Dex to anyone.

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

This doctor was absolutely fabulous. I had excess skin removed from my thighs following weight loss surgery 3 years ago. She explained everything in great detail, was helpful in all after care and an absolutely great person to do the job. I hope I can use her again for the breast and arm surgery

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I was fortunate to have Dr Elizabeth Dex for two operations. She was friendly and reassuring, and her skill, expertise and dexterity left me with an almost invisible scar.

26th February 2014
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I found Liz Dex to be really caring, understanding and passionate about her job. I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone considering surgery.

7th August 2008
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Liz Dex is really caring and listens. She got me on her waiting list as soon as possible.

Nearest Plastic surgeons