Dr Elizabeth Dex

21st September 2019

I had a breast reduction at Charing cross two days ago, performed by Dr Dex and another doctor. Already, I can say that I am pleased with the results and can feel a difference, even though I am still recovering. Before the op, I had suffered crippling back and shoulder pain, in addition to anxiety and low self-esteem since my teenage years, because of my my disproportionally large breasts. In my first consultation with Dr Dex, I felt as though I had been listended to and taken seriously. This is in complete contrast to when I spoke to my GP, who did not take me seriously as I had my large breasts covered in baggy clothing, which made me feel as though I was being called liar, but indirectly, when I revealed the size of my breasts. Many thanks to Dr Dex and her team for this life-changing operation. I would not hesitate to recommend this amazing doctor and her team to anyone else wishing to have a breast reduction performed.

28th March 2019

With many thanks to Liz Dex and Paul Caine of her team for their skill and finesse. I've taken four months to write this - Liz Dex said that is the usual full healing time! As a result I now possess a very neat line replacing the purple rope-like structure across my abdomen with dog-ears at each end. I also have two matching breasts thanks to liposuction and mastopexy - no deep pinging pains nor extra weight nor shapelessness on the left and no asymmetry on the right . For this lovely revision, I am most grateful. T Bryant

23rd February 2018

What a special plastic surgeon ms Dexvis is. I've had facial surgery to remove a BCC in an awkward and noticable place. She did a fantastic job and even after just a few weeks the scars are hardly noticeable. I would recommend her. She's also a delightful and approachable person.

2nd February 2018

I had excess skin removed after a massive weight loss with ms Dex in 2016 and couldnt have asked for a better surgeon my scar is virtually invisable and what she done for me was more than i could ever have imagined before during and after surgery she was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone x

10th November 2017

Dr Elizabeth Dex was absolutely great and my surgery was absolutely brilliant. She is helpful, caring and very professional in every way. She was also easy to talk to and to ask questions and get straightforward replies. I would thoroughly recommend Ms Dex to anyone.

• Plastic surgery