Dr Elizabeth Dex

• Plastic surgery

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

What a special plastic surgeon ms Dexvis is. I've had facial surgery to remove a BCC in an awkward and noticable place. She did a fantastic job and even after just a few weeks the scars are hardly noticeable. I would recommend her. She's also a delightful and approachable person.

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I had excess skin removed after a massive weight loss with ms Dex in 2016 and couldnt have asked for a better surgeon my scar is virtually invisable and what she done for me was more than i could ever have imagined before during and after surgery she was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone x

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Dr Elizabeth Dex was absolutely great and my surgery was absolutely brilliant. She is helpful, caring and very professional in every way. She was also easy to talk to and to ask questions and get straightforward replies. I would thoroughly recommend Ms Dex to anyone.

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

This doctor was absolutely fabulous. I had excess skin removed from my thighs following weight loss surgery 3 years ago. She explained everything in great detail, was helpful in all after care and an absolutely great person to do the job. I hope I can use her again for the breast and arm surgery

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I was fortunate to have Dr Elizabeth Dex for two operations. She was friendly and reassuring, and her skill, expertise and dexterity left me with an almost invisible scar.

Nearest Plastic surgeons