Dr Elisabeth Moffett

7th November 2016

Saw Dr Moffet today, was very pleased to be allocated to her as I find her very easy to talk to ,she makes me feel at ease,with no problem too big for her to assist me with. I am not rushed nor am I quickly dismissed , I have over the years grown to trust her and am really saddened by the news that she'll be leaving , we all know how hard it is to get a GP that knows you well, I want continuity and great care which I get from her.

11th May 2016

I had made my appointment two weeks ahead and on the day I got the time wrong but Dr Moffet was happy to see me even though she had a full clinic list. I truly appreciated this because you all know how hard it is to get an appointment with good doctors. Who take time to listen and address your concerns in a manner that you are satisfied with.

2nd February 2016

I find Dr Moffet to be brilliant , she is so patient , gives you all the time you need and listens to your problems. I like the fact that I am garanteed great care and reassurance whenever I see her.