dr-elisabeth-mcculloch

Dr Elisabeth McCulloch

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

20th November 2017

Liz really reassures me and makes me feel that for once a doctor is listening to what I need. She very quick at getting back to you if you've forgotten medicine routines or are worried, which I think is really important. I'm feeling so Much better after seeing her.

20th November 2017

A smart and skilled practitioner. Highly recommended.

20th November 2017

I have had several small cosmetic facial treatments (eye lift, frown lines, lip augmentation, ...) at Dr. McCuloch's practice. The results have been outstanding - resulting in a confidence boost and looking at least 5 years younger. If you are unsure who to visit for your Botox or filler treatment I can highly recommend this doctor.

14th November 2017

I felt that Liz understood my issues with the menopause and I’m looking forward to starting my hormone treatment - very understanding and extremely helpful.

5th November 2017

I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr McCulloch. I am so glad I found her. She is very knowledgable, professional, caring and I feel she truly listened to me. I found her to be very open and very easy to talk to, and she was very patient and allowed me the time I needed to discuss my issues.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

• Cosmetic Medicine

Dr Liz McCulloch, founder and director of mSkin, is an experienced GP with advanced skills in Aesthetic Medicine. She understands how to use a wide range of non-surgical treatments and procedures to enhance your appearance. Having practiced as a local GP and as a cosmetic practitioner within the Brighton and Hove area, she is highly skilled at using minimally invasive techniques to deliver outstanding natural looking results. She personally carries out all the procedures at the Brighton and Hove clinic, including wrinkle-relaxing injections, dermal fillers and skin care consultations. A trusted and highly-skilled medical professional Dr Liz McCulloch believes in delivering a five-star service; she cares about your wellbeing and will always listen closely to your aspirations and concerns. She graduated from Vienna University in June 2001 and became a full member of the UK Royal College of General Practice in 2008. Fully licensed and insured Dr Liz McCulloch is an Associate of the British College for Aesthetic Medicine and holds a full practicing license with the British General Medical Council. She is fully medico-legally insured for general practice and cosmetic treatments such as Botox (C) injections and dermal fillers.

Short link to review Dr Elisabeth McCulloch: http://iwgc.net/ehv6y