dr-elisabeth-mcculloch

Written by a patient at Brighton & Hove Clinic
18th December 2019

I recently visited Dr McCulloch for Botox as I was starting to get consious about the lines on my forehead and round my eyes. Dr McCulloch is incredibly knowledgable about Botox and what can be achieved. I wanted a very natural look which is the result I got! No frozen forehead. I am very pleased with my treatment and will definitely be returning. I would recommended Dr McCulloch to any of my friends and family.

• Cosmetic Medicine

Dr Liz McCulloch, founder and director of mSkin, is an experienced GP with advanced skills in Aesthetic Medicine. She understands how to use a wide range of non-surgical treatments and procedures to enhance your appearance. Having practiced as a local GP and as a cosmetic practitioner within the Brighton and Hove area, she is highly skilled at using minimally invasive techniques to deliver outstanding natural looking results. She personally carries out all the procedures at the Brighton and Hove clinic, including wrinkle-relaxing injections, dermal fillers and skin care consultations. A trusted and highly-skilled medical professional Dr Liz McCulloch believes in delivering a five-star service; she cares about your wellbeing and will always listen closely to your aspirations and concerns. She graduated from Vienna University in June 2001 and became a full member of the UK Royal College of General Practice in 2008. Fully licensed and insured Dr Liz McCulloch is an Associate of the British College for Aesthetic Medicine and holds a full practicing license with the British General Medical Council. She is fully medico-legally insured for general practice and cosmetic treatments such as Botox (C) injections and dermal fillers.

Short link to review Dr Elisabeth McCulloch: http://iwgc.net/ehv6y