Dr Elisabeth McCulloch

Dr Liz McCulloch, founder and director of mSkin, is an experienced GP with advanced skills in Aesthetic Medicine. She understands how to use a wide range of non-surgical treatments and procedures to enhance your appearance. Having practiced as a local GP and as a cosmetic practitioner within the Brighton and Hove area, she is highly skilled at using minimally invasive techniques to deliver outstanding natural looking results. She personally carries out all the procedures at the Brighton and Hove clinic, including wrinkle-relaxing injections, dermal fillers and skin care consultations. A trusted and highly-skilled medical professional Dr Liz McCulloch believes in delivering a five-star service; she cares about your wellbeing and will always listen closely to your aspirations and concerns. She graduated from Vienna University in June 2001 and became a full member of the UK Royal College of General Practice in 2008. Fully licensed and insured Dr Liz McCulloch is an Associate of the British College for Aesthetic Medicine and holds a full practicing license with the British General Medical Council. She is fully medico-legally insured for general practice and cosmetic treatments such as Botox (C) injections and dermal fillers.

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Hove Natural Health Clinic

I would highly recommend booking an appointment to see Dr Elisabeth McCulloch. I went to see her whilst struggling with the menopause as I was keen to understand more about body identical (plant based) hormones. She immediately made me feel relaxed and supported. I really love her manner. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable but she is also very engaging and practical. She offers sensible solutions and ideas to help you navigate gently through the menopause. I really appreciate all the advice and support she has offered to me. The sun always shines brighter after my appointments with Elisabeth.

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at Hove Natural Health Clinic

I was recommended Dr McCullouch by a friend as I was struggling with the menopause. When I tried to book an appt initially the next available appt was in November & we were in September so I asked if I could go on a cancellation list. I was very impressed when Dr McCulloch herself emailed the next morning to say she could squeeze me in that week for a 45min slot (normally 60). Dr McCulloch listened to me & I never felt rushed. I had been to a talk on the menopause so I did have some knowledge but was so inpressed with my appt with Dr McCulloch. I came out of the appt feeling very reassured & felt a great big weight lifted of my shoulders. I would def recommend Dr McCulloch.

22nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Hove Natural Health Clinic

I totally recommend Dr McCulloch, she was very thorough, listened and explained all the various possibilities regarding HRT treatment. I am two months into my treatment and very happy with the results so far, I sleep so much better and no longer have hot flushes.

8th August 2018
Written by a patient at Hove Natural Health Clinic

On my first visit I found Liz very caring understanding sympathetic and knowledgeable about my condition but mostly she listened.I have great confidence that she will help me improve health wise . She came highly recommended and she didn't disappoint . Sadly there aren't enough doctors health professionals around to help and advise menopausal women we just don't seem to be important . Bless you Liz

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hove Natural Health Clinic

Well this is week two after starting bio dentical hormone treatment . I cannot believe the difference already I’m sleeping feel happier I’m not aching all over ! Even my daughter noticed I’m a lot happier not so anxious . I haven’t even got the other part of my prescription yet as it’s been ordered , but the change already has been dramatic I’m so happy

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »