Dr Elisabeth Mash

15th October 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Mash is a brilliant doctor, she makes me feel that I'm important and not just a patient, I'm never rushed, I have numerous health issues and she credits me for controlling my medical needs and in turn don't burden her more than is necessary. A fantastic asset to this practice.

14th April 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I have just moved to this area and was concerned about a new GP as I have a number of medical issues and my previous GP was brilliant however I was called into Dr Mash's office and was made to feel totally at ease and that my medical requirements were not going to be a problem, that in itself was a great relief and when we went through detailing my medications I was giving the time to explain what I was taking and why, again that was a relief because not all GP's agree with certain medication for certain ailments.

11th February 2015
Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice

Dr Mash is an extremely kind and caring Doctor. My mother was recently very ill and passed away after a few months of illness. Dr Mash was compasionate and always had time for us, calling in and phoning to see if we were ok. I cannot fault the care she gave and I am greatfull my mother had her as her GP at the end of her life.Thank you.

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Mash is kind and thoughtful. She speaks in language I can understand and has been very patient when I have had a number of questions. She is easy to talk to and I am very happy that she is my GP

16th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I recently joined your surgery as i felt let down with my previous Dr's practise, my Gp is Dr mash and for the first time in a long time i feel as though she actually listen's too me. I am more happy with Dr mash and your surgery and the services provided.