Dr Elinor Moore

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Infectious diseases

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Elinor Moore was kind,considerate and caring.She was everything l hoped she would be and more. Thank you.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable on our complex health issues . Excellent communication regarding various treatment options available. Good and prompt communication with our GP on co-ordinated care . Very approachable with excellent professional manner.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr. Moore is compassionate and extremely professional. I would trust her advice without question. Apart from that she is friendly and willing to listen to your views.

28th January 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have no problems dealing with Dr Moore. She listens well to my concerns and tries to allay my worries whilst having to be honest about my problems. As I have a slight 'distrust' of doctors generally, this is why I only scored 4 stars.

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

During my stay at Addenbrookes, and my outpatients visit, I was treated very well and all my questions were answered in a way that I could understand.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists