dr-elin-davies

Written by a patient at Psychiatry-UK
18th July 2019

I have now been a patient of Dr Davies for 15 months - during this time I could not have asked for a better psychiatrist. Dr Davies is caring, sympathetic, a great listener but most of all a complete expert in her field. After 26years of being 'treated' by the NHS for recurring clinical depression, Dr Davies was able to diagnose my true illness - Bi polar 2. Thanks to Dr Davies I am now on the right medication for my condition. She has truly changed my life and I could not be more grateful.

Works at

• Psychiatry

Dr Elin Davies (MBBS FRCA MRCPsych) qualified in medicine at London University (The Middlesex Hospital Medical School) in 1987. She subsequently trained in anaesthesia in London and Manchester, and gained Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 1994. In 1996, she changed career path, and trained in psychiatry in London. She was a full-time NHS consultant in Cornwall from 2005 to 2009, before embarking on more independent practice, which included working in mental health services in Plymouth. In addition to part-time NHS work, she now works on-line for Psychiatry-uk.com, as well as seeing private patients face-to-face in Cornwall and the Plymouth area. Her experience is with working-age adults across a range of common mental disorders, with a particular interest in the overlap of biological and psychological factors in illness.

Short link to review Dr Elin Davies: http://iwgc.net/ed4g8