Dr Eleonora Zanchin

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at High Glades Medical Centre

Dr Zanchin was the first doctor I come across following registration with this practice I felt that she really listened to me and was keen to help me and get to the bottom of my issues. I really hope she is able to remain at this practice.

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at High Glades Medical Centre

My first visit to a GP at this practice.. Dr Zantan was really warm, friendly, knowledgeable.. absolutely super & I hope she remains at Hogh Glades!

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at High Glades Medical Centre

I had my first appointment with Dr Zanchin today - what a delight! She has a fantastic manner and knowledge and took time to listen to me fully. She also explained things very well to me and made recommendations for me. I really hope that she stays at High Glades Medical Centre.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at High Glades Medical Centre

Its like hitting the jackpot when you find a good doctor. Dr Zanchin is a lovely lady and easy to communicate with. She is also honest and caring. A rare gem. She will never know who wrote this :)

Doctors working at High Glades Medical Centre