Dr Elena Ghetau

• Psychiatry

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at Psychiatry-UK

Elena was very patient and understanding and made me feel content and listened to. I was never spoken over or made to feel stupid or ignored. She helped a lot with being so approachable and friendly, her knowledge of adhd was made clear within moments and continued to show throughout our consultation. Dr Ghuyet answered all of my questions eloquently and proved herself t be very competent in her field. I am happy I made the decision to see her, she made me feel at ease and comfortable. Which was refreshing, I'd recommend Elena and Psychiatry UK by extension to anyone with mental health issues who would rather have them dealt with in the privacy of their own home. Excellent job, clear, concise and friendly. I look forward to speaking to you as and when necessary over the course of my treatment. Thankyou.

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at Greenfield Centre

Dr Ghetau was absolutely incredible. I had been formally diagnosed with ADHD a few years back and was taking medication for it which was working brilliantly, but for some stupid reason, nine months ago I decided to stop taking it, thinking I could "manage" without it. The past few months, especially, I have been struggling more than I would admit and I even had to stop work because of my symptoms. My moods were erratic and couldn't concentrate or focus on anything and began to feel very angry with myself for stopping the medication in the first place and was in a cycle of destruction. In my first session with Dr Ghetau, she immediately made me feel better. I genuinely felt like I wasn't being judged or made to feel silly for having decided to stop my medication, especially in light of how well it had worked for me. Apart from all the horrid symptoms attached to my ADHD, this was the biggest thing I was struggling with and she made me feel validated and anything but silly. She was wholly empathetic and I was completely comfortable in being able to speak openly and honestly, with her. I just wish I had found her earlier and saved myself these past months of torment. I cannot recommend Dr Ghetau highly enough. She has helped in getting my life back on track and is a genuinely caring doctor who will listen to you without any judgement.

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at Psychiatry-UK

Dr Ghetau was and is just fantastic. It was suggested to me that I may have more mental health issues and should get a diagnosis, NHS had a 10 month waiting list , so found Dr Ghetau through Psychiatry U.K. as I couldn't afford to see a consultant privately.I had a video conference with her, it was a life changing moment for me .I felt she was the very first person I had ever met who totally understood my conditions and what my life had been like I can't recommend her enough

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Greenfield Centre

I found Dr. Ghetau to be most professional and understanding at all times and through her questioning and probing gained the various insights she needed to help establish the causative factors of the issues that I live with through this I am now able to work on those aspects and appreciate my behaviour is a result of my own 'personal set up' which has helped tremendously in how i deal with my everyday day happenings.

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

I was in a very distressed state on seeing this Dr and felt immediately at ease once she asked alot of questions and understood my symptoms and feelings. Dr Ghetau was amazing with me and i did not feel scared to tell her my darkest thoughts or worrys. She was truelly amazing and i cant thank her enough for the path she has led me down.

Nearest Psychiatrists