Dr Elena Ghetau

• Psychiatry

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Greenfield Centre

I found Dr. Ghetau to be most professional and understanding at all times and through her questioning and probing gained the various insights she needed to help establish the causative factors of the issues that I live with through this I am now able to work on those aspects and appreciate my behaviour is a result of my own 'personal set up' which has helped tremendously in how i deal with my everyday day happenings.

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

I was in a very distressed state on seeing this Dr and felt immediately at ease once she asked alot of questions and understood my symptoms and feelings. Dr Ghetau was amazing with me and i did not feel scared to tell her my darkest thoughts or worrys. She was truelly amazing and i cant thank her enough for the path she has led me down.

23rd May 2015
Written by a patient at Greenfield Centre

I have been under Dr.Ghetau's care for over two years now, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. After seeing different psychiatrists over the years, Dr.Ghetau was the first one to fully grasp and understand what my problems were which included adult Adhd. As a result, I now have knowledge and medications which are enabling me to actually get better and live a fulfilling life.

Nearest Psychiatrists