Dr Ekaterina Burova

Written by a private patient at Shakespeare Road Surgery
30th November 2021

Dr Burova was interested in me and the condition I presented with. She had allowed sufficient time to understand and investigate the problem and to provide a practical way forward. Very reassuring.

Written by a private patient at Bedford Hospital
23rd March 2021

I went to see Dr Burova from another recommendation 5 months ago as I was totally fed up with my acne that I had suffered since my teenage years. I went privately through my insurance company as I knew nothing else works and had previously tried topical ointments/gels etc & antibiotics from my GP and nothing had worked for me. Dr Burova really listened to my concerns and was sympathetic to the distress my acne was causing me, which was a breath of fresh air as I finally felt like I was being taken seriously. Dr Burova has given me some excellent advice to maintain my results and should I need a Dermatologist again in the future I would always recommend her and would return if I needed to again in the future. Thank you so much for all of your help, for the first time in a very long time I am now confident without makeup, a day I never thought I’d see!

Written by a private patient at BMI The Manor Hospital
28th February 2021

I was most impressed by the care, kindness and attention given by Dr Burova. Her explanations were clear and concise and she was considerate by her flexibility regarding appointment times. I would like to express my thanks again.

Written by a private patient at Bedford Hospital
11th February 2021

explained clearly about my eczema what could be causing it and offered very helpful solutions

• Dermatology