Dr Eirini Tsouma

Written by a patient at Marton Medical Centre
16th July 2020

Dr Eirini tsouma is the very definition of a truly outstanding doctor. She treated my painful skin infection during the Corona pandemic. Even doing teleconsultation, she instantly put me at ease with her sweet compassionate voice and correctly diagnosed my problem. I was completely cured very quickly after starting treatment. On the last day of my medication, I was stunned and pleasantly surprised when she personally called me and enquired about my health and expressed genuine happiness about my cure. I was overjoyed and confided in her about another nagging problem that I had for many years and she gladly agreed to help me. Dr Eirini is a rare gift of god not only to Marlon medical practice but to Blackpool and NHS in general. I hope NHS recognizes this and takes great care of her.

Written by a patient at Marton Medical Centre
6th March 2020

Doctor Tsouma is with a doubt THE best doctor I have ever seen! She actually takes time with you and genuinely cares about giving you the very best medical care she can. She is friendly, accessible, professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. Unlike too many other GPs, she engages and looks at you before turning to her PC. Utterly superb.

Doctors working at Marton Medical Centre