Dr Effrossyni Gkrania-Klotsas

Dr Gkrania-Klotsas is an infectious diseases consultant. She has trained in Philadelphia and Chicago in the US and in Cambridge in the UK. She has been practising in infectious diseases since 2002. She is very interested in infections in HIV, immunodeficiency and infections in transplantation.

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Infectious diseases

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have the most amazing personable relationship with Effrossyni - she has been my consultant for the last 13 years with respect to my HIV infection and I trust her implicitly with my care and her advice. From guidance about my health to the implications of my drug programme - she keeps me very well indeed and her depth of knowledge and her nature as a doctor give me confidence and satisfaction that I am in the very best hands. Effy is the face of Addenbrookes Hospital for many patients, being an advocate for its innovative and ground-breaking approach to care and without a doubt she is a role model for patient centric interaction and treatment. The simple fact is that she helps me to stay alive and I cannot be any more grateful for her support and help.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists