Dr Duane Cordner

18th February 2020

Dr Cordner has been my doctor for nearly 24 yrs. He is very knowledgeable and understanding and patient.

23rd January 2020

In all appointments I have had with Dr Cordner he has been so helpful, caring and reassuring. I attended today and although I had only booked one appointment with him he addressed other issues I had and give me advice. I was so thankful for his help and concern today and he has made me feel more at ease.

19th January 2019

After asking to switch from my previous doctor, I was given Dr Cordner and Ihad called about mental health problems and I was practically sobbing on the phone and he of course told me which way to get the quickest help for my mental health but he also didn't hang up until he knew I was okay and knew I wouldn't harm myself while I knew my previous doctor would have ignored my cry for help and hung up. That extra bit of compassion just shows he really cares about his patients. Thank you very much.

8th May 2018

On Tuesday 1st May I had routine blood tests done at a local hospital at 1.30pm At 7pm the same day, Dr Cordner rang me at home to say he had the results. He told me to get to A & E immediately because my haemoglobin had plummeted to a dangerously low level in the space of 4 weeks. He noticed I was breathless on the phone, said the anaemia was causing this, and urgent treatment was required. I was seen quickly at A & E, and various tests were carried out. As a result I was given a blood transfusion next day. This is a testament to how fast Dr Cordner reacted on discovering a dangerous issue with one of his patients. I can't thank him enough for his speedy intervention. An excellent GP!

Short link to review Dr Duane Cordner: http://iwgc.net/eef2c