Dr Doreen Fernandes

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at Upton Lane Medical Centre

I only had one consultant with her by mistake I mistook her for another doctor. She is extremely polite compassion remorse and most of all sympathetic. I myself is a diabetic patient type 2. I also have other heath issue such as high cholesterol blood pressure and skin disorder. When I enter her surgery room I felt totally relax she examine me thoroughly I told her that I have parenthesis (numbness) she then refer me to a blood test clinic on vicarage lane in east London. She also refer me to other specialist to have more screening and assessment. In my opinion I think she is highly qualified and experienced GP she has a combined medical degree MBBS (bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science).I would recommend her to any patients who wish to have the same care, treatment and services as I have had received without any hesitation, Please give her a chance what have you got to lose, she is exceptionally adorable, lovable and extremely beautiful doctor. I would rate her 10/10 and hundred out of 100 in percentage. EXCELLENT SERVICE (A+). Thank You for your kind caring service. Dr (Mrs) Doreen Fernandes [MBBS] 75-77 Upton Lane Medical Centre Forest Gate London E7 9PB Tel:02084716912

Short link to review Dr Doreen Fernandes: http://iwgc.net/ee6e6