Dr Dominic Booth

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at Distington Surgery

I have the greatest admiration and respect for all in the NHS. Today, I met Dr Dominic Booth. He came across in a short time as not only an extremely able doctor, but as one of that rarest of examples in my case: someone who, had I been asked in youth: what I would like to become, who I would aspire to 'be like' as an adult, I would have chosen this person ahead of all others. For many years I have been troubled by that which I presented to Doctor Booth - in 5 minutes he sorted it out - I have shown this to perhaps a dozen doctors, but none did anything. What a truly lovely man and exemplary professional, non pareil. Any profession or company would be graced by his presence. What an extraordinary thought - but despite having no desire to need a doctor, or to take up his particularly valuable time unnecessarily, I would look forward to time in his company! A true credit to his, and indeed any profession!

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at Distington Surgery

Dr. Booth showed great empathy to my situation. Guided me through the conditions of my medical state and discussed at length the treatment I was to undertake. I was very reassured by his desire to make time, listen and how he responded. I would recommend Dr. Booth without hesitation; people are so willing to criticise, in this case there is no negatives to discuss. If it isn't that it would take his time up away from the practice, he would make an Excellent Trainer of Junior Doctors and A Role Model to emulate within the UK's health service.

Short link to review Dr Dominic Booth: http://iwgc.net/eei9v