Dr Domike Isiodu

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Steeple Bumpstead Surgery

I had moved out of the area for a while and was registered at Bounds Green Group Practice in London, when I returned back to the area I re-registered with Steeple Bumpstead Surgery and had to go for a basic check. When i went for my basic check, I saw Dr Isiodu for the first time, HE ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO LOOK AT MY NOTES, he questioned me on my issue, which threw me back at bit as I didn't think this would happen, I find that Doctors don't seem to take the time anymore to talk talk to patients, Anyway Dr Isiodu did, he suggested on what to do and take and now my problem seems to have gone away, ( bearing in mind this issue that I had was really getting me down and was getting depressed) Thanks to Dr Isiodu I am much better and my problem hasn't been a problem since, thanks to Dr Isiodu, what a brilliant Doctor.

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at Abernethy House

Dr Isiodu ...immediately put me at ease ...he is a very easy Dr to talk to ...and is very caring . I would definitely be happy to see him again ... He is a great asset to Abernathy House surgery...I sincerely hope he stays at the practice..

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Abernethy House

I came there for a review appointment after disk derangement. Really disappointed with appointment I had with the doctor, barely listened to me, completely disregarded my concerns. When I expressed my concerns that despite eating very healthy and moderate and exercising for a year I'm struggling to lose weight he interrupted me and told me: "everyone is overweight, so am I" and told me its all sugary drinks and snack. The whole appointment lasted for about 3 minutes and I could feel he just can't wait to get rid of me.

Doctors working at Abernethy House