Dr Dionyssios Alexandrou

• Paediatrics

29th September 2015

I found Dr Alexandrou through HCA connect when I call and ask for a Consultant Neonatologist-Paediatrician for my little son. I feel very lucky that I have the consultation with Dr Alexandrou, he listen all my thoughts for 30+ minutes and he examine my son with so details and he was so right to his diagnosis. In 1-2 days after the consultation with instructions of Dr Alexandrou my son smiling again and play. I recommend Dr Alexandrou to everyone, who want a DOCTOR with a lot of knowledge and listen and explain everything to the parents. After all he send me a copy of the results and the medical report in 2 days to me and he gave me his personal mobile for any issue or concern with my kids to contact him directly any date or time. Recommended 100%

23rd September 2015

What can I say for Dr Alexandrou? I haven't words to describe how helpful and PROFESSIONAL is. He help my daughter with his reflex and after all, when my daughter was 4 days old he listen something to her heart. He referred us to Cardiologist and now we are so happy and secure with Dr Alexandrou for the future. Also I can call when I have any concern or question for my child and speak direct to him regarding my thoughts. After all he is Neonatologist and he help us A LOT with healthy foods, sleeping issues and more!!! Recommended with closed eyes!!! Thank you Dr Alexandrou.

Nearest Paediatricians