Written by a carer at BMI The Park Hospital
9th May 2020

Dr Bakshi, Is Hope,Faith,Care,Family. He Started as my daughters Consult, for some of the most Severe Immune Complex sufferings. He got a Sick child out of bed. A Out of school child into College. He made a Depressed 12yr old Light up. My daughter had a year of maintaining her degree of life quality, after Dr Bakshi entered the Private Sector. Along with the 3yrs of Excellent care with Dr Bakshi. Her health deteriorated March, after tireless efforts in the healthcare system, She was without any hope of understanding why no one understood her Current Situation. After 7wks Grace at 14. Broke down, I watched her give up, Whilst begging for Dr Bakshi. Within immediate contact with Dr Bakshi in Private Healthcare he was ELITE, SPECIAL, NURTURING, AS Ever his initial Diagnosis was entirely full of exactly how Grace was displaying. I am writing this Post Prior to starting Grace on a new way forward BECAUSE I CAN. Because already just from one communication so far. He is the Light to her Darkness, Smile to Sadness. When their comes a time as parents, we are lost with a health issue with our Child. This man is the most Educated, Humble, Kind, Miracle YOU SHOULD SEEK. XX

Written by a carer at BMI The Priory Hospital
18th April 2020

Dr Bakshi has supported my daughter (and our whole family) in so many ways. For the last 2 years he has helped my daughter through some very tough times, medically and emotionally. He is always calm, reassuring and explains everything so well. He has always been happy to go over and above for us and we have left his consultations feeling more positive every time. We can't thank him enough for the difference he has made.

Written by a carer at BMI The Park Hospital
14th February 2020

We had met Dr Bakshi yesterday for the first time, for our daughter and he was great, very calm, very keen on the eye for detail and great with explaining everything. His energy have me hope. He is a very knowledgable human yet so humble. He lets you explain everything and gives you a chance to express your concerns, we need more drs like him. And I can safely say my experience has been great and I will follow what he says for myself and my daughter .

Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital
6th February 2020

I have two little girls one aged 8 and the other 4. Dr Bakshi has been looking after the health of both of them. He has been amazing in listening, identifying the causes and ensuring that the girls get the right care/medication. He is very friendly and professional. Any issues and he is present to see my girls - he would made amendment/arrangements to ensure that right care is received. Highly recommended. Thank you Dr Bakshi for the great care and service you provide.

Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital
22nd January 2020

My daughter has severe allergies and used to see Dr Bakshi at Queen's Medical (Notts) when she was very young. He is very knowledgeable and on seeing Dr Bakshi for the first time I felt like I had a better understanding of my daughter's allergies and how to deal with them. I felt reassured. He informed me of research in this area and directed me to literature, to give a more thorough understanding. He is patient and explains step by step what happens with regards to the skin prick tests and using Jext pens. I have now had my daughter see him at his private clinic as I didn't feel I had the same sort of care and medical expertise offered at Queen's Medical as before when he was there. I am extremely grateful for his help at talking with my daughter's schoolteachers and providing them with information and understanding regarding her allergies and associated risk to enable my daughter to take part and be included in an overseas school trip. I can't recommend Dr Bakshi enough and wish to express my sincere thanks to him for helping us diagnose, understand and cope with my daughter's severe life threatening possible life-long condition. Thank you.

• Paediatrics