Dr Dinkar Bakshi

• Paediatrics

1st November 2017
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

I would highly recommend this doctor he explained everything about my daughters allergies in depth. I have now come away feeling confident with how to care for my daughters allergies. I think the way my daughter was tested for her allergies was amazing the test didn’t hurt my daughter and was a very quick process. Amazing doctor!!! Thank you. I wish my daughter was referred to you a lot sooner.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham Children's Hospital

He's a fantastic guy and provided me with the best care available. He's an expert in his field and has written papers which, when used in tandem with his treatment, can lead to a very educational and comprehensive recovery.

26th September 2017
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

Dr Bakshi is an absolutely brilliant Dr. He is kind, caring, empathetic, professional, extremely knowledgable and goes above and beyond. He wants you to understand the problem so you as a parent can also be well versed in what you are dealing with and help you feel at ease. He provides additional information and above all has really helped both my children tremendously. I wish every dr I saw was as good as Dr Bakshi.

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham Children's Hospital

Very detailed and extremely helpful. After a number of years of going around in circles with identifying the severity of an allergy Dr Bakshi has finally helped me to fully understand what the issues are and the foods to avoid. Very nice Dr.

18th September 2017
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

Always find him very pleasant and gives time and useful information. He is happy to address concerns and never rushes us at the appointments.

Short link to review Dr Dinkar Bakshi: http://iwgc.net/egkpw