Dr Dinkar Bakshi

• Paediatrics

24th March 2018
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

We have had 2 consultations with Dr Bakshi and on both occasions we have been extremely satisfied with the care we received. On our first visit to him, he explained clearly and sensitively the seriousness of the allergies our child has and was able to give us sound, practical advice as well as clear facts whilst being reassuring and compasionate. He explained with clarity, all the tests that our child was to have and the medication we would have to administer. Across both of the appointments, he was caring and understanding as well as being professional. We feel very confident in the care we have received and the advice he has given. He has always made himself readily available, whether that is giving us time during consultations as well as providing us with direct email and telephone contact should we have any further questions or queries. He shows a genuine interest in our child as well as us as parents.

12th March 2018
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

I am the mother of a 5 year old boy who has severe allergies, mild hayfever, mild Asthma, and eczema. Dr Bakshi takes a personal interest in our son. He is very professional, and I would highly recommend him.

18th January 2018
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

Great doctor who was very understanding and gave a very personal service to our family. Same service on a follow up phone call too. Many thanks. Highly recommended.

4th December 2017
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

My daughter was a patient of Dr Bakshi from age 11 months until we recently moved away from the area. I would highly recommend Dr Bakshi for care of children with allergies. He is friendly and approachable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and to answer questions, giving clear explanations. Testing is carried out during the clinic and results discussed with parents, and clinic letters are dictated while you are still in the room so that you can ask for further clarification of anything that has been said. Dr Bakshi relates well to parents and to the children themselves. My husband who is deaf attended one appointment with me new my daughter, and Dr Bakshi was very aware of ensuring my husband had understood all that was said during the appointment. My daughter has received brilliant care under Dr Bakshi - I can’t recommend him enough!

1st November 2017
Written by a carer at Nottingham Children's Hospital

I would highly recommend this doctor he explained everything about my daughters allergies in depth. I have now come away feeling confident with how to care for my daughters allergies. I think the way my daughter was tested for her allergies was amazing the test didn’t hurt my daughter and was a very quick process. Amazing doctor!!! Thank you. I wish my daughter was referred to you a lot sooner.

Short link to review Dr Dinkar Bakshi: http://iwgc.net/egkpw