Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital
24th August 2020

I was a patient of Dr Bakshi during May/June in 2019. I was going through an extremely difficult and stressful time, and every visit to Dr Bakshi guaranteed a smile on my face. It took only one consultation for this highly experienced doctor to be able to complete his diagnosis, and provide me with the appropriate treatment. Dr Bakshi has a calm mannerism when speaking and this is what always comforted me, as I sometimes became quite anxious during appointments. His approach to caring for patients is just brilliant, and really does show that he cares for his patients fully. Whenever I had any questions, Dr Bakshi would take the time to listen carefully to any of my concerns before explaining his solution - flawlessly. I knew every time that I would leave his consultation feeling more positive and reassured. Dr Bakshi's secretary Donna was always helpful and got back to me as soon as possible. To describe Dr Bakshi as a person, I would definitely say he is very friendly, happy, knowledgeable, understanding and humble; we most definitely need more doctors like him in this world. Dr Bakshi is by far the BEST consultant I have ever met in my life, and he is highly recommended. Thank you Dr Bakshi!

Written by a carer at BMI The Park Hospital
9th May 2020

Dr Bakshi, Is Hope,Faith,Care,Family. He Started as my daughters Consult, for some of the most Severe Immune Complex sufferings. He got a Sick child out of bed. A Out of school child into College. He made a Depressed 12yr old Light up. My daughter had a year of maintaining her degree of life quality, after Dr Bakshi entered the Private Sector. Along with the 3yrs of Excellent care with Dr Bakshi. Her health deteriorated March, after tireless efforts in the healthcare system, She was without any hope of understanding why no one understood her Current Situation. After 7wks Grace at 14. Broke down, I watched her give up, Whilst begging for Dr Bakshi. Within immediate contact with Dr Bakshi in Private Healthcare he was ELITE, SPECIAL, NURTURING, AS Ever his initial Diagnosis was entirely full of exactly how Grace was displaying. I am writing this Post Prior to starting Grace on a new way forward BECAUSE I CAN. Because already just from one communication so far. He is the Light to her Darkness, Smile to Sadness. When their comes a time as parents, we are lost with a health issue with our Child. This man is the most Educated, Humble, Kind, Miracle YOU SHOULD SEEK. XX

Written by a carer at BMI The Priory Hospital
18th April 2020

Dr Bakshi has supported my daughter (and our whole family) in so many ways. For the last 2 years he has helped my daughter through some very tough times, medically and emotionally. He is always calm, reassuring and explains everything so well. He has always been happy to go over and above for us and we have left his consultations feeling more positive every time. We can't thank him enough for the difference he has made.

Written by a carer at BMI The Park Hospital
14th February 2020

We had met Dr Bakshi yesterday for the first time, for our daughter and he was great, very calm, very keen on the eye for detail and great with explaining everything. His energy have me hope. He is a very knowledgable human yet so humble. He lets you explain everything and gives you a chance to express your concerns, we need more drs like him. And I can safely say my experience has been great and I will follow what he says for myself and my daughter .

Written by a patient at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital
6th February 2020

I have two little girls one aged 8 and the other 4. Dr Bakshi has been looking after the health of both of them. He has been amazing in listening, identifying the causes and ensuring that the girls get the right care/medication. He is very friendly and professional. Any issues and he is present to see my girls - he would made amendment/arrangements to ensure that right care is received. Highly recommended. Thank you Dr Bakshi for the great care and service you provide.

• Paediatrics