Dr Dinkar Bakshi

• Paediatrics

7th March 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre (j Lenten)

Dr Bakshi, The most amazing find in the route to normality. My daughter is 11 and been ill since birth. Thought I was going insane. This Dr saved me and my daughter. He has a thorough understanding and is nothing short of a genius in medicine. He connects to Parents and children in a whole new level. His explanations and support are the most valuable asset in dealing with a complex child illness.He is readily available in the interim of appointments with advice. He is so humble, yet the greatest man in medicine. Won the heart of myself and my daughter. Dealing with her illness is not half as stressful Truly is one in a million

6th March 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre (j Lenten)

Dr Bakshi was very approachable and friendly today. He made my son feel totally at ease and explained everything thoroughly.

24th January 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre (j Lenten)

My daughter has an annual visit for advice on her allergies and asthma. Dr Bakshi is terrific with her. He carefully explains her issues, symptoms and treatments. She is then able to talk about anything that is worrying her. She is very grateful for the help and advice received on her nut and egg allergies. We also had a very good and helpful conversation about the future - as she moves towards GCSE years - and how she could manage her hay fever at key times. This was a refreshing appointment - full of help and information - and a genuine feel that Dr Bakshi will do everything he can to support a young girl control her condition.

15th September 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre (j Lenten)

Dr Bakshi really made us feel welcome today, and made us feel like he had a genuine interest. This is the first time in a while I actually felt that the consultant knows what he is talking about. He gave constructive advice and a good plan put in place. I understand my sons allergies and eczema a lot better now and feel like we are getting the help we need. Fantastic Doctor and gives you the time you need. I hope we continue to see dr Bakshi from now on.

Doctors working at Queen's Medical Centre (j Lenten)

Miss Judith Ten Hof 1 2 3 4 5   1 reviews