Dr Dilshoda Vahidova

1st February 2014

I have suffered from moderate/severe acne for over 10 years it was really beginning to effect my self confidence as I had tried almost everything to get rid of it. Dr Dilshoda Vahidova reassured me and directed me towards the appropriate medicine over a course of 6 months closely monitoring the progress it was making during this period. My acne has now almost cleared thanks to Dr Vahidova. She was attentive and very caring and really wanted to see the difference it made on me. She was absolutely great!

13th October 2013

Dr Dil is very warm and attentive. She always seems to care about any issues that I have and is very thorough when running through potential diagnosis and my next steps. I would highly recommend her as a doctor.

Written by a patient at Whipps Cross University Hospital
5th October 2013

Saw Dr Dilshoda Vahidova at the hyperbaric chamber at Whipps Cross. As the other reviews say, Dil is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend her.

1st October 2013

Dr Vahidova is a wonderful GP. She listens to what you say & is very knowledgable where I have found others have lacked. She is very compassionate & motivated when it comes to chasing up outside agencies for your further treatment. A very nice lady. I RECOMMEND HER 100%!

28th September 2013

Dr Dilshoda Vahidova was extremely nice and helpful, quick and efficient!

Doctors working at Paxton Green Health Centre