Dr Diane Halstead

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at East Lynne Medical Centre

It shame more doctors are not like her

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at East Lynne Medical Centre

Best doctor ever. The problem is not with the do tors. The system and the receptio n is chronic. Many good doctorrs have passed thro. Thesè doors but have not been able to fix the admin.need a good manager. M

21st April 2016
Written by a carer at East Lynne Medical Centre

I am writing an additional review about Dr Halstead, as she cared for my step-father over many years - exercising great patience with him, when I know that he could, at times, be quite difficult. She was always polite, supportive and (what counted for quite a lot with him - as he and my mother often told me) non-judgemental, especially regarding his continued smoking. He finally succumbed to lung cancer in February this year. Dr Halstead also attended to my mother in her very short battle with cancer. She died in December. Thank you, Dr Halstead, for your excellent care of both my parents and your kind comments of support for me during this last few months.

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at East Lynne Medical Centre

Dr Halstead is (as mentioned by more than one previous reviewer) very patient. She takes a great deal of time to ensure she gives her patient the appropriate treatment. You do not feel that you only have "10 minutes" with her. My appointment lasted well over 30 minutes. She listens carefully to what you have to say and your concerns, and then she is careful to prescribe medication which you agree with, which have the fewest side effects AND which (if possible) does not cost too much (for the prescription paying public!) She has been at the surgery for many years and has treated my family (husband and children) very well.

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at East Lynne Medical Centre

Dr. Halstead is an asset to East Lynn Medical Centre. She treats every patient as if they were the only person on the list. Nobody is dismissed or ignored. She does her utmost to provide the best care possible for her patients. She has been my G. P. for sixteen plus years and I can think of no occasion when she did not do her best for me and/or my children. I had food poisoning a few years ago. She paid me a home visit, twice, in one week as I was too ill to get to the Surgery. She did not have access to her car so on both occasions she arrived on her push bike. How many doctors do that, these days? Dr. Halstead does!

Short link to review Dr Diane Halstead: http://iwgc.net/e6jv