Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Thank you for all you help.

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Very efficient and explained everything so that we could understand. Lovely manner and very efficient. So was his nurse Jane. Very impressed.

9th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Was very attentive and explained everything in clearly understandable language. The nurse, Jane was also caring and friendly.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

A professional and friendly individual. Explained things clearly and answered my questions willingly. Obviously cares about his work and the patients that he treats. Along with Jane, his assistant, they made me feel valued.

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Devesh Sinha treated me a couple of months ago at his TIA clinic with Nurse Jane . He made me feel very comfortable he listened and he explained all the procedures thoroughly making me understand what was going to happened. The whole department was very efficient and would recommend the department and staff.

« 1 2 3 4 »