Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I saw Dr Devesh Sinha on the 26th Jan 2017, I couldn't fault the man at all, he made sure I understood all that was being said and done to me, ECG, Throat scan, Head scan, due to my Dr referring me to Queens to check for Mini Strokes, all was complete within 2 hours. The Dr and Hospital were excellent, I would return there again anytime. Thank You Dr Devesh Sinha, for all your help and support whie I was there.

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Sinha was very pleasant and approachable. He made me feel comfortable and welcome. He listened to my problem very carefully and explained the diagnosis and treatment in detail, which gave me great confidence in his care. He is an asset to the hospital. I would recommend Dr Sinha to any patient.

20th January 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

My Dad saw Dr Sinha & Jan (Nurse-HCA) @ Queens Hospital We found Dr Sinha & Jan absolutely brilliant explaining all what my Dad had to have done - This Doctor explained everything and mad Dad feel at ease and Dad was so happy with treatment he received at the Hospital. Debbie Clampitt (Father Peter Lynn)

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had my two month review after a stroke with Dr Devesh Sinha last week. The whole experience was excellent and started with a very polite and considerate assistant called Jane, who led me from the Outpatients to his consultation waiting area. She kept me informed of what was happening while I waited. I found Dr Sinha as well as being very professional, a thorough gentleman. taking time me explain to me what had happened, results of the the diagnostics and next steps. He used language that I could understand and answered all my questions patiently. Thank You Dr Sinha & Jane.

18th December 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

He explained things patiently and clearly. I was able to ask him questions without feeling uncomfortable . Also I must say every time I have been to Queens my appointments have been on time and the staff efficient and polite. Well done.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists