Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Devesh Sinha treated me a couple of months ago at his TIA clinic with Nurse Jane . He made me feel very comfortable he listened and he explained all the procedures thoroughly making me understand what was going to happened. The whole department was very efficient and would recommend the department and staff.

8th September 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Although my Mother is 91 this doctor took the time to explain test results, gave my Mother options and discussed a way forward. I have worked in the NHS for twenty years and would thoroughly recommend this doctor to everyone.

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Really good care from the doctor, all tests completed within one day, really helpful discussion. Many thanks

19th May 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I visited Dr. Sinha at his clinic at Queens hospital, Romford. I found the Doctor and his team( Jan and Abbey ) to be very professional, yet very friendly and I felt completely at ease. Dr Sinha went into my medical history in great detail and it was obvious that he had taken time to study my notes before my appointment. He was very thorough and listened to my responses.After my initial consultation I had a CT scan, immediately followed by a Doppler scan. I then had a further consultation with Dr Sinha and he was able to study my test results. This was service of the highest standard. Dr Sinha is going to arrange further tests and keep me informed. I came away feeling totally reassured that I had been given the best possible service.The fact that I was able to have Tests and discuss the results on the same day was efficient and stress free.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Had an appointment at Queens with Dr Sinha last week as my GP wasn't sure whether I had a TIA. Dr Sinha is one of the nicest and thorough consultants that I have ever consulted my treatment was very thorough and his assistant Jan was so kind under these stressful conditions. I was treated with respect and had to share my feedback

« 1 2 3 4 »