Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I saw Dr Sinha recently after having aTGA .He was very professional and explained everything clearly and sensitively.I felt a lot better after the visit and his assistant nurse was also very pleasant and encouraging.Also I did not feel hurried and was asked if there were any questions or things that I needed explaining .Very likeable personality for first impression .Thank you

30th October 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Sinha was extremely informative, knowledgeable, thoughtful and kind. He listened to all my questions, answered them thoroughly and explained everything clearly. Dr Sinha and his nurse Jan, made what could have been a scary, uncomfortable experience, seem quite normal and positive! The entire team in the TIA unit were professional, kind and incredibly efficient and the hospital itself is extremely well run. I would like to thank Dr Sinha and Jan for their professionalism & kindness to me. Kindest regards Kerry Costi PS I haven't forgotten about the MRI machine!!

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists