Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

20th March 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

On Thursday 16 March we attended Dr. Sinha's clinic after my husband had his second T.I.A. in 7 years. Both he and his nurse Jan were extremely kind and informative .as it was an all day examination. We were told what to expect and when to expect it. Both scans were on time, and handled by the staff in a most efficient manner. Our final interview with Dr Sinha was scheduled for after lunch at 2.30, and promptly at 2.30 Jan invited us into the doctors office, where we were well informed of the results. He very patiently answered all the questions we had and we left feeling reassured in the knowledge that if we wanted to get in touch we were to contact his secretary, and plans would be set in motion. Our appointment was for 11.15 A.M we left Dr Sinha at 3.00 P.M. leaving the hospital at 3.40 P.M., after waiting at the pharmacy for a new prescription. All in all a good experience. for which we thank Dr. Sinha and his nurse Jan, who must walk miles in a day. It is a rabbit warren!!!

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I recently suffered 2 TIAS and it was my first clinic appointment. We met and immediately I felt calm. He was assisted by Jan who was very professional but welcoming. Dr sinha introduced himself explained what tests he still wanted to carry out. We talked about my family history. He did some tests on me as well and we agreed what needs to happen going forward. What could have been a scary appointment and I left feeling better than I did when I went in.

5th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Following a TIA, minor stroke, resulting in the temporary total loss of sight on one eye for 25-30 minutes whilst driving, I was very concerned. I first went to the eye clinic at Queen's. On receiving the report, my GP immdiately referred me to the TIA clinic, where I had an appointment 9 days later. His assistant Jan could not have been more empathetic and assuring. Dr Sinha understood my fears of having a full stroke, especially as it seemed likely that two earlier memory loss incidents were due to clots, and instigated an Ultra sound examination of my neck, and scan of my head. After establishing that both were clear of further clots, he prescribed appropriate medication and gave me the necessary assurance that I would not suffer a recurrence, although wanted to undertake three further tests after my return from imminent overseas travel. I do have confidence and feel assured, and next hope to learn why I experienced them in the first place, as my blood pressure is not high and my Cholesterol at 4 point something is not high. (Update in 3 months Inshah Allah)!

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I saw Dr Devesh Sinha on the 26th Jan 2017, I couldn't fault the man at all, he made sure I understood all that was being said and done to me, ECG, Throat scan, Head scan, due to my Dr referring me to Queens to check for Mini Strokes, all was complete within 2 hours. The Dr and Hospital were excellent, I would return there again anytime. Thank You Dr Devesh Sinha, for all your help and support whie I was there.

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Sinha was very pleasant and approachable. He made me feel comfortable and welcome. He listened to my problem very carefully and explained the diagnosis and treatment in detail, which gave me great confidence in his care. He is an asset to the hospital. I would recommend Dr Sinha to any patient.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists