Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have to see Dr Sinha every few months for my IBS, I always feel I can be myself ask any questions and always get an honest answer. Thank you

18th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Very good doctor. Covered everything in one appointment. Took his time to listen and explained what further actions need to be taken.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Sinha made me feel at ease immediately, his explanation of what to expect from my visit and required subsequent procedures was presented in a way which was easy to understand. Both he and nurse Jane are a credit to a NHS service which is under extreme pressure, indeed my visit would probably have not been better at a private clinic, and, yes I have experienced private care .

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Listened to everything that had happened to me over the last few months. Was very helpful and informative and made sure I was involved with my care. Such a lovely Dr definitely recommend this Dr

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Thank you for all you help.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »