Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

19th May 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I visited Dr. Sinha at his clinic at Queens hospital, Romford. I found the Doctor and his team( Jan and Abbey ) to be very professional, yet very friendly and I felt completely at ease. Dr Sinha went into my medical history in great detail and it was obvious that he had taken time to study my notes before my appointment. He was very thorough and listened to my responses.After my initial consultation I had a CT scan, immediately followed by a Doppler scan. I then had a further consultation with Dr Sinha and he was able to study my test results. This was service of the highest standard. Dr Sinha is going to arrange further tests and keep me informed. I came away feeling totally reassured that I had been given the best possible service.The fact that I was able to have Tests and discuss the results on the same day was efficient and stress free.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Had an appointment at Queens with Dr Sinha last week as my GP wasn't sure whether I had a TIA. Dr Sinha is one of the nicest and thorough consultants that I have ever consulted my treatment was very thorough and his assistant Jan was so kind under these stressful conditions. I was treated with respect and had to share my feedback

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Doctor set a relaxing and caring environment which helped to reassure me as a patient, making me feel as though I was the only patient. Doctor and nurse was also very caring and and help me to understand my condition by putting it across in a very clear and understandable way. To summarise, it was the highest level of care and I thank you both.

20th March 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

On Thursday 16 March we attended Dr. Sinha's clinic after my husband had his second T.I.A. in 7 years. Both he and his nurse Jan were extremely kind and informative .as it was an all day examination. We were told what to expect and when to expect it. Both scans were on time, and handled by the staff in a most efficient manner. Our final interview with Dr Sinha was scheduled for after lunch at 2.30, and promptly at 2.30 Jan invited us into the doctors office, where we were well informed of the results. He very patiently answered all the questions we had and we left feeling reassured in the knowledge that if we wanted to get in touch we were to contact his secretary, and plans would be set in motion. Our appointment was for 11.15 A.M we left Dr Sinha at 3.00 P.M. leaving the hospital at 3.40 P.M., after waiting at the pharmacy for a new prescription. All in all a good experience. for which we thank Dr. Sinha and his nurse Jan, who must walk miles in a day. It is a rabbit warren!!!

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I recently suffered 2 TIAS and it was my first clinic appointment. We met and immediately I felt calm. He was assisted by Jan who was very professional but welcoming. Dr sinha introduced himself explained what tests he still wanted to carry out. We talked about my family history. He did some tests on me as well and we agreed what needs to happen going forward. What could have been a scary appointment and I left feeling better than I did when I went in.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists