Dr Devesh Sinha

I am a Consultant Stroke Physician at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. I am proud about my work and want to deliver Great care for all my patients. I did my Specialty Training in London and Cambridge.I am innovative in my approach and have multiple awards as a clinician.

• Internal (General) Medicine

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had my two month review after a stroke with Dr Devesh Sinha last week. The whole experience was excellent and started with a very polite and considerate assistant called Jane, who led me from the Outpatients to his consultation waiting area. She kept me informed of what was happening while I waited. I found Dr Sinha as well as being very professional, a thorough gentleman. taking time me explain to me what had happened, results of the the diagnostics and next steps. He used language that I could understand and answered all my questions patiently. Thank You Dr Sinha & Jane.

18th December 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

He explained things patiently and clearly. I was able to ask him questions without feeling uncomfortable . Also I must say every time I have been to Queens my appointments have been on time and the staff efficient and polite. Well done.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I saw Dr Sinha recently after having aTGA .He was very professional and explained everything clearly and sensitively.I felt a lot better after the visit and his assistant nurse was also very pleasant and encouraging.Also I did not feel hurried and was asked if there were any questions or things that I needed explaining .Very likeable personality for first impression .Thank you

30th October 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Sinha was extremely informative, knowledgeable, thoughtful and kind. He listened to all my questions, answered them thoroughly and explained everything clearly. Dr Sinha and his nurse Jan, made what could have been a scary, uncomfortable experience, seem quite normal and positive! The entire team in the TIA unit were professional, kind and incredibly efficient and the hospital itself is extremely well run. I would like to thank Dr Sinha and Jan for their professionalism & kindness to me. Kindest regards Kerry Costi PS I haven't forgotten about the MRI machine!!

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists