Dr Deschu Sahayam

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at Canary Wharf Nhs Walk In Centre

I have seen Dr. Deschu Sahayam on three occasions in the past week who I can only describe as a professional who listens to everything you say and goes above and beyond any doctor I have ever seen. She is very thorough, understanding and genuinely wants to help you. She cares alot about you and requests updates by email and phone calls to see how you're getting on which I find amazing. She has been amazing and has referred me to two specialists based on my symptoms which has helped me a lot. In addition, she is extremely knowledgeable and assesses everything to try and identify what's going on. I will be going back to Deschu in the future if I need to without a doubt.

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at Canary Wharf Nhs Walk In Centre

I've seen Dr Sahayam for a general health check after 2 miscarriages (first pregnancies) and she was the first doctor who provided real support and much useful advice on what options I have to investigate the root causes, what conditions I should seek to investigate and wrote me a referral to a gynaecologist as well. Other doctors I've seen until then dismissed me saying it was most likely bad luck and I didn't need to do anything differently and that they wouldn't do any examinations or hormonal balance checks either until I had a third miscarriage. N.B.: I was seen at the Nuffield Health Medical Centre Canary Wharf, address: South Quay Plaza, 185 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH but this was not available in the drop down so selected the closest available address.

Short link to review Dr Deschu Sahayam: http://iwgc.net/efxz6