Dr Denis Lindo

Written by a patient at Chartwell Private Hospital
25th June 2020

I had a gastroscopy at the Chartwell hospital yesterday. I had been dreading the procedure as te experience ha been really unpleasant when I had one 10 years ago. The fact that I was anxious was apparent and all the staff were very reassuring. I had expected to need sedation but with Dr. Lindo's explanation of what to expect and how best to deal with it, I was able o do without.. just a numbing throat spray sufficed. Dr. Lindo was very thorough and gave me my results immediately, ensuring that I fully understood all that he had done (various tests and biopsies) and when these results would be back. It was a surprisingly positive experience and I would recommend Dr. Lindo ad his team highly. The only slight let down was that the front desk was not on the ball with paperwork or makin the clinicians aware that I had arrived (and they wanted me to be there early).

Written by a patient at Basildon Hospital
15th January 2020

Saw Dr Lindo at Basildon Hospital a couple of years ago - he was excellent and really understood me and my Crohn's. He was knowledgeable but not patronising like some doctors can be - he was also really friendly, professional and put me at ease. Very good and very thorough. I would definitely recommend him. My only problem is that I just can't seem to get an appointment at BTUH. I have been waiting since September and I have just called today (Jan 2020) and they have no appointments and no idea when they will get any.

• Internal (General) Medicine