dr-deepak-ravindran

Dr Deepak Ravindran

Written by a private patient at Circle Reading
4th July 2021

I saw Dr Ravindran at the Circle hospital for a private appointment. I was very disappointed with the appointment. Dr Ravindran was running extremely late, did not apologise and I only ended up having a 10-15 min appointment despite paying over £200.

Written by a private patient at Spire Dunedin Hospital
27th June 2021

Dr. Deepak helped me with severe headaches that were caused by myofascial pain triggered by my vagus nerve misfiring. After 9 visits to A & E and being seen by multiple consultants who said that it was impossible my headaches were related to my gastro-related issues I met with Dr. Deepak. He listened, understood, and identified what was wrong in relation to my obscure and confusing symptoms. Thanks to him I have not suffered from headaches since. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the entire nervous system and explains things and suggests solutions when no one else has been able to. I will always be indebted to him for giving me back my life, curing my headaches, and enabling me to work again. On top of this, he is a really decent guy who is always friendly, polite and professional, I feel blessed to have met him at the most difficult time in my life. Thank you

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Dunedin Hospital
17th June 2021

I saw Dr Ravindran about chronic post-surgery pelvic pain. Unlike many doctors I've consulted over the last year, he was genuinely interested in what I had to relate. He took the time to explain what he felt my problem to be and suggested possible avenues to explore, with regard to trying to help with my pain. I was particularly impressed that he underplayed the potential value of painkillers, as this has been the 'go to' remedy of most doctors (painkillers have not worked for me at all). Mr Ravindran's friendly, professional manner was particularly welcome.

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital
12th May 2021

I've been suffering with bad pain for 2 years .I saw Dr deepak ravidran who listened to me ,examined me ,advised me what should be done .and given me a diagnosis which is very good.he has helped with medication and continues to help. I've never met anyone so committed in what he does .keep up the good work .

Written by a private patient at Spire Dunedin Hospital
9th May 2021

I saw Dr Ravindran at the pain clinic at Spire hospital reading. I found the meeting really helpful. He listened very carefully and explained things very clearly.I left with real confidence that I understood a lot more about my condition and the options going forward. I would totally recommend him.

I am a consultant in Pain Medicine and MSK medicine and anaesthesia since 2010. I am the lead for Pain medicine at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading. I see patients on the NHS at Royal Berkshire Hospital and Spire dunedin hospital and privately as well at these hospitals.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists