dr-deepak-ravindran

Dr Deepak Ravindran

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Dunedin Hospital
6th April 2021

Dr Ravindran treats his patients with respect, listens to everything you say and goes out of his way to help. He has a pleasant and reassuring manner. When my pain relieving treatment was delayed by the Covid-19 crisis and I contacted the secretary to find out what was going on he took the time to telephone me personally to explain what was going on and how long it might be before I could expect treatment.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Dunedin Hospital
29th March 2021

Dr Ravindran was very up front and informative about when he can do for me and my problem. I was able to ask questions and assist in deciding what route I wanted to pursue, he was understanding of my concerns and I felt at ease and trusted his judgement. After care appointments were great and I was kept informed of any changes that affected me. Very professional and trust worthy Dr,who I would glady recommend to anyone. Continue the superb work. You have really help me to understand,accept and live with my problem. Thank you.

I am a consultant in Pain Medicine and MSK medicine and anaesthesia since 2010. I am the lead for Pain medicine at Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading. I see patients on the NHS at Royal Berkshire Hospital and Spire dunedin hospital and privately as well at these hospitals.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists