Dr Deepak Pabari

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

Following appointments with Dr Pabari, he recently carried out surgery for my bunion at Epsom Day Hospital. I found Dr Pabari to be very understanding and caring as well as very professional. All the staff at Epsom were kind and efficient. I received good aftercare and advice. I now feel as if I have a completely new foot! Thank you to everyone involved.

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pobari for treatment on a bunion. He showed great concern and offered surgery. He thought the state of my toe could only get worse and cause me further problems, which could be difficult to correct if there was a delay. I was able to choose a time for my surgery, which fitted in with my commitments. I now have a foot which will fit any type of shoe and not give me pain. I was given treatment for a foot joint which had become arthritic. The treatment was very effective. Thank you so much. I am also very greatful to all the nurses, who gave me good advice and helped me through the weeks after the surgery. A great team and very professional treatment.

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

From the first appointment at Chobham and finally to surgery at Epsom Cottage Hospital for my bunion operation just 3 months ago I highly recommend my treatment by Doctor Pubari. Everything was explained and I was given time to fully consider all the information given to me. The staff at The Day Surgery unit at Epsom Cottafe were amazing and everyone I came into contact with was patient and answered all my questions. I am now discharged and I am truly thankful I had my bunion operation. No more foot pain and I can wear all my shoes which before aggravated my foot and became so painful after a short time. Thank you all!

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Day Surgery Unit

I was referred to Dr. Pabari for a second opinion on my bunion and hammer toe. He listened to my previous experience and performed an operation on my toes which has had a very good outcome. His aftercare was excellent and I have no hesitating in reccomending Dr Pabari.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Cobham Day Surgery Unit

Iam very grateful to Dr Pabari whose expertise and skills in finding a treatment for neuromas in both my feet has greatly improved my condition. I feel I am getting there!

Short link to review Dr Deepak Pabari: http://iwgc.net/ee4bk