Dr Deepak Pabari

Podiatric Surgeon

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I have sufferred from a very painful Bunion on my left foot for many years, so bad that it had pushed the middle toes out of line and made walking long distances impossible. I was recommended to Dr. Pabari and he went to great lengths to explain to me during our consultation exactly what he could do to relieve the pain, cutting and pinning the bones in my big toe. I had the operation on 12th July 2017, and after following all the aftercare instructions to the letter the difference is remarkable. Walking is no longer the problem it had become, and I just wish I'd considered it earlier. Dr Pabari's manner is calm, professional and authoritative, and I felt totally confident to put my foot in his hands. I would happily recommend his services to anyone facing a similar position.

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I had my Surgery for my foot in April, I am a very nervous patient but Dr Pabari put me at ease immediately and ensured that I was given the time and support required during the operation and during recuperation. It made the experience less stressful and my anxiety was reduced considerably. He is a lovely man, very patient and understanding.

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I met with Dr Pabari over a number of months with regard to a painful bunion. I tried orthotics on his recommendation to see if these provided relief but eventually had surgery to remove it and straighten and pin my big toe on 25 May. The operation was very successful and I took all the advice given which has resulted in a good recovery and return to work. Dr Pabari has a calm manner and always time to discuss any issues. The Day Surgery at The Old Cottage Hospital, Epsom gave me the feeling of being a private patient and I can only praise all the staff involved in my procedure from beginning to end.

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

I see Dr Pabari for Arthritis in my feet/toes. He is approachable, professional, calm & soft spoken. I see him as an out patient at Dorking but have my injections - which are very effective - at his practise in Cobham :) He's very thorough & I would not want to see anyone else.

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

Dr.Pabari is excellent.He listened to my foot problems and explained to me fully the options I need to take!!I was overwhelmed by his professionalism!!Highly took great care of me from the beginning to the end! I am now able to walk properly without foot pains!Highly recommendable!!

Doctors working at Epsom Day Surgery Unit