18th August 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I had my Surgery for my foot in April, I am a very nervous patient but Dr Pabari put me at ease immediately and ensured that I was given the time and support required during the operation and during recuperation. It made the experience less stressful and my anxiety was reduced considerably. He is a lovely man, very patient and understanding.

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I met with Dr Pabari over a number of months with regard to a painful bunion. I tried orthotics on his recommendation to see if these provided relief but eventually had surgery to remove it and straighten and pin my big toe on 25 May. The operation was very successful and I took all the advice given which has resulted in a good recovery and return to work. Dr Pabari has a calm manner and always time to discuss any issues. The Day Surgery at The Old Cottage Hospital, Epsom gave me the feeling of being a private patient and I can only praise all the staff involved in my procedure from beginning to end.

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

I see Dr Pabari for Arthritis in my feet/toes. He is approachable, professional, calm & soft spoken. I see him as an out patient at Dorking but have my injections - which are very effective - at his practise in Cobham :) He's very thorough & I would not want to see anyone else.

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

Dr.Pabari is excellent.He listened to my foot problems and explained to me fully the options I need to take!!I was overwhelmed by his professionalism!!Highly took great care of me from the beginning to the end! I am now able to walk properly without foot pains!Highly recommendable!!

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I was in great pain, with a consultation with Dr Pabari he gave me 3 options, i took the one i thought was the right one for me, and he agreed. I had my first operation at Epson Hospital on my left toe, on my left foot, 3rd October 2016. It went very smoothly, there was about 7 people around the operating table before i fell asleep, a friend took me home that evening, i done everything Dr Pabari told me to do for the next two weeks, and everything turned out successfully. I had the same operation on my right toe on my right foot on the 19th of April 2017. I have had the same success again, The precision was so smooth all the way through. I am not the best of person to give compliments to people, but i always believe where credit is due it should be given. Dr Pabari, you are the BEST. And i thank you sincerely. Tom Vallis.

Doctors working at Epsom Day Surgery Unit