21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I am now 60. I broke my left foot as a teenager (skiing) and as it was not set properly it has caused me varying levels of discomfort/pain ever since. About 5 years ago I broke some toes on my right foot and again they were not set properly and have developed into 'hammer toes' which have been extremely painful, the two ailments combined have made walking any distance difficult. I was referred via the NHS to Dr Pabari who was extremely helpful and clear in his explanations, both in the current state of my feet and of the options available to me. Initially he referred me to the orthotics department and I had supports made(and subsequently altered slightly). These have been extremely successful and have made a great difference to my walking. Dr Pabari discussed the option of an operation to correct the hammer toes but the orthotics have been so successful I have declined this option.

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I was finally referred to Dr. Pabari by my GP after seeing various doctors over a period of months as I was suffering a sharp pain in two of my toes making walking very painful. When I told Dr. Pabari my problem, he knew immediately that I had inflamed nerves in my foot and suggested that I have a steroid injection. I felt so relieved that I was listened to and taken seriously and reassured that there are treatments that will alleviate pain. Dr. Pabari took time to explain things to me, provided me with orthotics to ease my walking pain until my injection appointment and to make things even easier he had clinics at my doctors surgery! I had my injection at Cobham by Dr. Pabari's team and they equally were efficient, friendly, patient and explained things fully. I was very happy with the care I received from start to finish.

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I have recently had a bunion operation performed by Dr Pabari at Cobham Day Surgery. The treatment and care that I received was excellent. I did experience some complications at first but they were dealt with in the greatest of care and I have made very good progress throughout the aftercare. Within a couple of months I am now driving and performing my normal activities. I would definitely recommend Dr Pabari to you for any podiatry problem that you may be suffering from.

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I have had successful operations to correct bunions and hammer toes on both feet in the past twelve months undertaken by Dr Pabari. The right foot at Cobham (2016) and the left at Epsom (2017) under local anaesthetic. I have received excellent care and advice from Dr Pabari and at both hospitals. The aftercare at Surbiton Health Centre has also been very good. I have been really impressed by the efficient service I have received under the NHS and by Dr Pabari's obvious expertise and experience as a podiatrist. I would recommend him to anyone suffering as I was from bunions and hammer toes.

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pabari in February this year (2017) for a procedure on my big toe and toe next to it which l had a previous op for hammer toe at Bupa hospital, as it was called then, 2 years on l began to feel a lot of pain and toe hadn't healed flat and was overlapping big toe, l am 63 and if l hadn't had the procedure l would have had a deformity and no more nice Shoes! The procedure l had was a toe arthroplasty + a multiple oeotomy and internal fixation(right foot hallux valgus and second toe dorsal lynda displaced... l have had the most amazing recovery..op in February just had my last check up, Dr Pabari was extremely pleased and l was too, He was understanding, very informative, made it very clear and precise as to what to expect, both the positive and negative side, very caring and made sure l knew exactly what to expect, before l signed the concent form, all the team ...reception, nurses were so kind and thoughtful, Dr Pabari l thank you for all you have done, amazing and the nurses that did my dressings were so lovely, if any of you people who are suffering with your feet, please don't leave it , Dr Pabari is brilliant, he told me it could take up to a year to fully recover, if you do as your told and follow his after care instructions you could be like me and fully recover after 4 months, sorry this is long winded but l truly recommend this great consultant. Thank you so much

Doctors working at Epsom Day Surgery Unit