Dr Deepak Pabari

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pabari and was very impressed by his thoroughness and professionalism. He patiently explained the options to me, so I was equipped with the knowledge to make a considered judgement on the way forward. No further treatment indicated at this time. He has a very pleasant manner and runs his consultations in a timely way.

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

Dr. Pabari operated my bunion and the result has been very successful. My foot looks much better than it did and footwear comfortably. I have been delighted with the outcome and am now going to have the bunion on my other foot corrected as well.

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

Following appointments with Dr Pabari, he recently carried out surgery for my bunion at Epsom Day Hospital. I found Dr Pabari to be very understanding and caring as well as very professional. All the staff at Epsom were kind and efficient. I received good aftercare and advice. I now feel as if I have a completely new foot! Thank you to everyone involved.

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pobari for treatment on a bunion. He showed great concern and offered surgery. He thought the state of my toe could only get worse and cause me further problems, which could be difficult to correct if there was a delay. I was able to choose a time for my surgery, which fitted in with my commitments. I now have a foot which will fit any type of shoe and not give me pain. I was given treatment for a foot joint which had become arthritic. The treatment was very effective. Thank you so much. I am also very greatful to all the nurses, who gave me good advice and helped me through the weeks after the surgery. A great team and very professional treatment.

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

From the first appointment at Chobham and finally to surgery at Epsom Cottage Hospital for my bunion operation just 3 months ago I highly recommend my treatment by Doctor Pubari. Everything was explained and I was given time to fully consider all the information given to me. The staff at The Day Surgery unit at Epsom Cottafe were amazing and everyone I came into contact with was patient and answered all my questions. I am now discharged and I am truly thankful I had my bunion operation. No more foot pain and I can wear all my shoes which before aggravated my foot and became so painful after a short time. Thank you all!

Short link to review Dr Deepak Pabari: http://iwgc.net/ee4bk