Dr Deepak Pabari

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Cobham Day Surgery Unit

Iam very grateful to Dr Pabari whose expertise and skills in finding a treatment for neuromas in both my feet has greatly improved my condition. I feel I am getting there!

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I had a Bunion procedure. Excellent experience through out. If you listen to the after care instructions and follow them then you should be delighted with the results. (Nikki Lee)

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

Dr Pabari really listened to my concerns and persevered in finding a treatment for my foot that worked! I have a lot of faith and trust in him, after seeing a different doctor who I didn't trust! Lovely to have my foot feeling normal again and being able to walk properly without any pain.

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at Central Surgery

I had a granuloma on my little toe nail, basically something started to grow on top of my nail. I had gone from doctor to doctor, bouncing back and forwards trying to sort out my problem, and then I was lucky to find Dr Pabari. First of all, he was familiar with my condition (don't think the other doctors were). Second, he did let me know that it was possible for me to carry on having this thing, but when I told him that I walk to go to work for nearly an hour everyday he suggested to have it removed. Finally, he also advised me well as to when have the surgery, as I was about to make the terrible mistake to book it just before my holidays and would be definitely not able to enjoy them at all. The removal was a success and the follow up was very good too, they even transferred me to Surbiton for follow up sessions, as I live in Kingston. Overall I can only say that Dr Pabari is a great doctor, very attentive and with a great spirit, as he always manages to calm down the nerves and inspire confidence.

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

Dr Pabari has a professional and caring approach, and one that inspires confidence in his recommendations and treatments. He did as much for me as could be done for my particular medical issue, and it has enabled me to continue to enjoy my interest and love of walking again to the full. Thank you very much Dr Pabari! He treated me as a podiatrist. there seems to be no choice for this in this questionnaire!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »