25th April 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

I found Dr Pabari to be very helpful & knowledgeable, I would highly recommend him, many thanks.

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

My GP referred me to Mr Pabari as my feet were so painful I could barely walk after a nights sleep - he listened, guided me into pain management of my neuromas and ordered prosthetics which have relieved my symptoms - I am now pain free. He discussed my options for a bunion operation in a kind, sensitive and informative way - allowing me the space and opportunity to consider and plan my next move. I feel fortunate to be "in his hands".

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pabari and was very impressed by his thoroughness and professionalism. He patiently explained the options to me, so I was equipped with the knowledge to make a considered judgement on the way forward. No further treatment indicated at this time. He has a very pleasant manner and runs his consultations in a timely way.

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

Dr. Pabari operated my bunion and the result has been very successful. My foot looks much better than it did and footwear comfortably. I have been delighted with the outcome and am now going to have the bunion on my other foot corrected as well.

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at New Epsom and Ewell Cottage Hospital

Following appointments with Dr Pabari, he recently carried out surgery for my bunion at Epsom Day Hospital. I found Dr Pabari to be very understanding and caring as well as very professional. All the staff at Epsom were kind and efficient. I received good aftercare and advice. I now feel as if I have a completely new foot! Thank you to everyone involved.

Doctors working at Epsom Day Surgery Unit