Dr Deepak Pabari

Podiatric Surgeon

14th May 2018
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

Very knowledgeable of my particular problem, also understanding of the outcome I was looking to achieve. His diagnosis and treatment were excellent. On a non clinical front, his time keeping for all 3 of my appointments was also excellent, I was seen on time for each one!

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

Dr Pabari has been treating me for Morton's neuroma in both my feet for the past year or so. After plenty of conservative treatment which didn't work we moved on to surgery. I had the first surgery last June 2017 and the second one in January 2018. Dr Pabari and his team are very good at listening to your concerns and answering your questions. I would highly recommend Dr Pabari anytime!!

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

Great Doctor, I saw him at Epsom Day Surgery for Plantar Fasciitis, diagnosis almost immediate and using recommended treatment I had a full recovery in two months. After years of pain I largely ignored, I now recognise pain free walking is possible. Very hands on and friendly, has a busy caseload. Works efficiently.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

Dr Pabari was excellent at explaining the various stages of my treatment. Over a period of several months the treatment I have received as resulted in a 100% recovery. One of the most pleasant aspects was his time keeping. I was always seen at my appointment time and occasionally a few minutes early.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

Dr Pabari, is very caring, an excellent listener and very professional. The first time I saw him he knew straight away what the problem with my foot was and the treatment I have since received has been first class. I highly recommend Dr Pabari, a true gentleman.

Doctors working at Epsom Day Surgery Unit