Dr Deepak Pabari

Podiatric Surgeon

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I was referred to Dr Pabari by my GP concerning bunions on both feet which were starting to affect my walking and causing me pain. On examination he immediately recognised my problem and recommended surgery. This was done at Cobham Day Centre on each foot with six months apart. He explained the procedures in detail and the recovery process. The operations went very well and it wasn't long before I was walking without pain. Of course there is a period of readjusting to the change in position of my big toe especially when corrected for both feet. I can thoroughly recommend Dr Pabari for his expertise, professionalism and kindness.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I was referred to Dr. Pabari with extremely painful toes which was making walking almost impossible, after examining me he said I had badly inflamed joints on the two smallest toes if my left foot , he recommended the best trainers to wear, gave me 2sets of elevated insoles to use and gave me exercises including rolling my foot on a bottle of frozen water, he said there was a possibility of me having to have an operation on my bunion in the future, but so far the advice he gave me means I can now walk painfree. I couldn't have had better care .

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

I was having great difficulties walking due to a painful heal and inflamed tendons around the area of a hammer toe. Foot stretching exercises and a new innersole for my shoe has got me mobile again with only a little discomfort. I will have to have a procedure to rectify my hammer toe, which Dr Pabari will undertake. I have been extremely satisfied in all respects.

1st January 2018
Written by a patient at Cobham Community Hospital

I have been suffering with Plantar Fascitis in both feet. Dr Pabari treated this with steroid injections which proved very successful for quite a period of time. Unfortunately the problem has returned so I will need to see him again. Dr Pabari took care to ensure the procedure did not cause unnecessary pain and was very understanding of the discomfort I was suffering. i would highly recommend him.

23rd December 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom Day Surgery Unit

Dr Pabari carried out extensive surgery to my foot to remedy a painful bunion, a collapsed joint and arthritis. He explained the whole procedure in detail, and the operation was a great success. The aftercare was also wonderful, and my foot is now as good as new .... I am now back on my long country walks. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Pabari to any prospective patient.

Doctors working at Epsom Day Surgery Unit