Dr Deepak Mohan

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Norwood Medical Centre

Dr.Mohan is a very kind, caring GP. He listens and always takes into account anything you tell him. I have found him to be reliable, thorough and to remember my history which is always nice - more personal than lots of GPs I have seen over the years. Fantastic Dr, would recommend to any of my family or friends. I see a lot of reviews regarding Norwood which say it is impossible o get an appointment, I understand it is frustrating when people wish to be seen quickly however if you have ongoing health problems then it is not an issue to book ahead by a few weeks - only acute problems need to be seen quickly in which case Norwood will triage your problem that day (by on-call GP) and offer you to come in later if they think it is needed which means they save face to face urgent appts for those in the highest need. If you want a regular Dr for ongoing care and your problem (joint problems) is not acute (i.e.an infection needs to be seen sooner) then I have found booking ahead by 3-4 weeks with this GP works well for me.

4th October 2016