Dr Deepak Goyal

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

this doctor knows how to devalue a patient.Thinks he is superior and that he is in the top hierarchy.Thought it was only me or may be it was my mindset but realised it was his attitude when he mistreated my husband the same.he needs to learn .please forward this message to him.

2nd April 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

In my experience Doctor Goyal has always been a very caring and understanding man. He takes the time to listen to what the symptoms are and also the effect they have on you as an individual, then considers all options to assist before simply prescribing drugs like some doctors have at other surgeries in my past. He has treated other family members and we are all agreed so will continue to ask to see him when he is available.

1st April 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Goyal gave me detailed advice on how to treat my eye infection and a painful eyelid cyst together with medication. He monitored my progress in a friendly way over many weeks. His advice was very good as the infection has gone and the cyst is rapidly diminishing to the point where it is not now noticeable. Thanks.

27th March 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Goyal is a pleasant and polite man. Unlike other doctors I have seen, he always remembers who you are, which fills me with great confidence. He listens to you carefully and has the patience to talk to you to make sure you understand and are comfortable with the diagnosis and treatment.

6th February 2015
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

In August 2011 Dr Goyal saved my life to cut a long story short the night before I had a heart attack but had dismissed this, however went to the Doctor as still had a little discomfort and incorrectly thought it was a reaction to new medicine I was on. Dr Goyal listened to my story, did an ECG and blood pressure all normal, (and by the way I was only 46 and fit and healthy) he was not happy at all and I was instructed to go straight to A & E (he did want to call an ambulance, however I would not let him)he called the medical team and they were expecting me when I arrived at FPH. It was discovered I had indeed had an heart attack the night before and blood tests had confirmed this my artery had dissected which is rare. I would like to say that Dr Goyal also contacted me while I was in hospital to see how I was doing. I can not thank him enough.